Bledsoe in the AP top ten……HOW?

automatic

If you are refering to last year LogCabinMan, Sequatchie County was second in the district and lost to York in the first round. A simple fix to this problem is to limit the # of teams that enter the playoffs. Only district winners JMO.

I will admit my facts are not great, but the jest is. If you limit # of teams then you are still hurting a strong district or region, whatever they are calling it now. York last year, after I watched them play, would have lost to both CAK and Loudon respectfully #2 and #3 teams from that district.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit my facts are not great, but the jest is. If you limit # of teams then you are still hurting a strong district or region, whatever they are calling it now. York last year, after I watched them play, would have lost to both CAK and Loudon respectfully #2 and #3 teams from that district.

That's just the way it is some times, look at the SEC how tough is that. I understand your frustration. Is it fair probably not. You can not say for sure a team would lose as you reference York, anybody can be beat in the playoffs and Alcoa is no exception. Although Alcoa would have to have 84 starters miss the game. My point is, one never knows a few turnovers, a couple injuries, and yes baddddd badddd calls, anyone can be beat..

YAI probably shouldn't have gotten past the 1st round last year...but they did. They very well could have beaten CAK and Loudon.

If you are refering to last year LogCabinMan, Sequatchie County was second in the district and lost to York in the first round. A simple fix to this problem is to limit the # of teams that enter the playoffs. Only district winners JMO.

This would really hurt teams in strong districts. Better solution is to put the 3A teams only in districts/regions. Penalize teams who play down (1A or 2A) in the playoff formula.