RBS vs JC

jcfan911

Clay didn't help themselves thats for sure but to say JC had nothing to do with beating them would be wrong. JC stopped throwing in the second half, the players mentioned to me after the game about the coach going conservitive. If they had kept throwing this game would have ended with JC up by 21. Nobody wins a game alone unless 24 threw the baqll ran down feild and caught and blocked everyone on his own.4 Different players scored TD's that night not one. Now with that said as bad as the coverage was by both teams he might have been able to throw and catch himself I hope RBS cant throw because JC's coverage was horrible when Clay did throw.

no way jc would have beat cc by 21 they went to the screen and shuffle passes because for one the front 4 on cc were getting to the qb almost every play that coach was not playing conservative cuz idc who u r u never play CoNSERVATIVE when it is a 7 to 14 pt game idc who u are and goad is a good qb i give u that but not one of the best around

RBS did exactly what it had to do to have a chance to win. They covered #24 with two guys all night. Made him work to get off the line of scrimmage, and limited him to only a two or three touches. RBS controlled most of the first half. JC finally was able to put together a long drive. Looked like #28 did most of the work. He had a long pass reception & most of runs.

RBS lost their best scoring opportunity in the 2nd half when a holding penalty moved the ball back from about the 10 to the 25. JC's defense was bent, but did not break. RBS did not allow the "big" play. JC had a nice drive in the 2nd half with Goad hitting several passes, with #44 running hard.

Although #24 didn't get his touches, his presence did allow JC to run the ball more effectively the 2nd half. He also had to int's on defense

RBS was well prepared for this game. Their boys played hard. JC is learning how to win and overcome adversity. Congrats to JC for maintaining its composure and for continuing to play hard.

Two big losses for JC. #28 looked to hurt his shoulder again. #1 also was injured.

Yes they did try to nurse the 14 point lead against clay they had 7 attempts in the seconds half and it was stated by the those there it was their game plan in the second half, so unless you know more than the players that were out there idc who you are because you dont know jack. Also in case you didnt know knw Godwin was #3 in the state receiving and Goad #7 passing thats in the state not the region so yes they are both the best at their positions AROUND these parts are you smoking weeds or something? Despite the JC coaching staff they are managing to win all the credit to RBS they have excellent coaches I wish JC had them honestly.

Yes they did try to nurse the 14 point lead against clay they had 7 attempts in the seconds half and it was stated by the those there it was their game plan in the second half, so unless you know more than the players that were out there idc who you are because you dont know jack. Also in case you didnt know knw Godwin was #3 in the state receiving and Goad #7 passing thats in the state not the region so yes they are both the best at their positions AROUND these parts are you smoking weeds or something? Despite the JC coaching staff they are managing to win all the credit to RBS they have excellent coaches I wish JC had them honestly.

Finding it amusing that a school can go almost 30 years without a winning season and most people are fine with it. But win a few games and some people want to downgrade the coaches. Typical behavior I suppose. Go Blue Devils!

Now on to more important things- Red Boiling Springs came to play and brought their 'A' game. They were well coached and played well enough to win. Jackson County however did win. It was closer than most Blue Devil fans wanted but the bottom line is a win is a win and moves the team ever closer to that elusive winning season and a playoff appearance. The injuries are tough to overcome but overcome them they must. The more immediate concern however should be to thank those that were injured for their efforts and their play and the memories they created. Good luck #28 Patrick Davis! Hopefully #1 Hobie will return for next season better than ever!

Time to see some others step it up!

Finding it amusing that a school can go almost 30 years without a winning season and most people are fine with it. But win a few games and some people want to downgrade the coaches. Typical behavior I suppose. Go Blue Devils!

Now on to more important things- Red Boiling Springs came to play and brought their 'A' game. They were well coached and played well enough to win. Jackson County however did win. It was closer than most Blue Devil fans wanted but the bottom line is a win is a win and moves the team ever closer to that elusive winning season and a playoff appearance. The injuries are tough to overcome but overcome them they must. The more immediate concern however should be to thank those that were injured for their efforts and their play and the memories they created. Good luck #28 Patrick Davis! Hopefully #1 Hobie will return for next season better than ever!

Time to see some others step it up!

I totally agree with Jackson County. You just can't please people. I personally like to see those Ws in the win column. We have gone too many years with a losing team and now you bad mouth the coaches! Games may not always be "pretty" but if you get the win then that is what counts and you start working on the mistakes made and get ready for the next week.

We are more than likely on our way to a playoff game which has not happened in Jackson County for many years. I would hope people would get behind these players and coaches and pat them on the back for a job well done. I would like to see businesses show their support by if doing nothing more than putting up blue and white ribbons or putting something on their sign

GO BIG BLUE FROM A DEDICATED JC FAN!

no way jc would have beat cc by 21 they went to the screen and shuffle passes because for one the front 4 on cc were getting to the qb almost every play that coach was not playing conservative cuz idc who u r u never play CoNSERVATIVE when it is a 7 to 14 pt game idc who u are and goad is a good qb i give u that but not one of the best around

Good post i agree. and ya CC D ends were getting back their every time

Edited by chickenfighter

for one thing i never said 24 was not a good player because he is.. he pretty much beat cc by his self but it aint always bout your skill players idc how good they are if u aint got a line to protect the qb were he can get it to his number 3 reciever in the state haha. because from wat i saw jc line was not that great by no means cuz i remember seeing goad getting sacked atlest 2 times and hit plenty more if cc secondary could have tackled godwin that game would have been way different..BUT that game was 2 weeks ago lets move on lets talk bout this rbs result.

Were they CONSERVATIVE against rbs cuz from wat it sounds rbs had there chances i mean its RBS they r alot better but shouldnt have played wit jc.so they must have had a game plan to play CONSERVATIVE huh?

Edited by manOmanUgotKILLED
  • Upvote 1

To those that think the JC coaching is great explain declining a holding call on the 10 that would have set up a 1 and 23 not a 2nd and 13? They stopped them but do you honestly think a good coaching staff would decline that? What about keeping tiny DT's in the D line when they get hammered for close to 6yds a carry? I know was told because he is quick but being quick does no good if he is driven 7yds off the ball does it? They allowed RBS to run up the gut just like every other team this year the coaches make no adjustments.

Why in the h3ll run a spread attack if you QB cant audible after his read??? Why would you not take what the D gives you on the short passes instead of running your patterns the same depth?? Why in the name of all thats holy would you call a middle screen on the 2yd line?? This team just watching the atheletes on the field was much better than RBS but the coaches have to help them win, they won on difference of talent not coaching. Any time that has had better talent they can not plan for hence they get their butts handed to them by those teams. I will bet you this if Shoulders was the coach the FCS game would not have had a FB score 4 tds and have 200yds rushing, care to wager?

To those that think the JC coaching is great explain declining a holding call on the 10 that would have set up a 1 and 23 not a 2nd and 13? They stopped them but do you honestly think a good coaching staff would decline that? What about keeping tiny DT's in the D line when they get hammered for close to 6yds a carry? I know was told because he is quick but being quick does no good if he is driven 7yds off the ball does it? They allowed RBS to run up the gut just like every other team this year the coaches make no adjustments.

Why in the h3ll run a spread attack if you QB cant audible after his read??? Why would you not take what the D gives you on the short passes instead of running your patterns the same depth?? Why in the name of all thats holy would you call a middle screen on the 2yd line?? This team just watching the atheletes on the field was much better than RBS but the coaches have to help them win, they won on difference of talent not coaching. Any time that has had better talent they can not plan for hence they get their butts handed to them by those teams. I will bet you this if Shoulders was the coach the FCS game would not have had a FB score 4 tds and have 200yds rushing, care to wager?

good post and amen