Top A-AA teams for 2010

Wrestler4444

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year they could not have asked for a better draw, they were in the opposite side of the bracket from both of those teams. Also I wouldn't classify Greenback as a dominant force, tough team maybe but until they win it I wouldn't use "dominant".

I dont know,they seem pretty dominant around here,for a 270 student school,usually win their region,dominated east tenn for the past few years,nobody in the surrounding counties have beaten them in a long time,as far as state championships go,no havn't won one,but have went to the state about five out of last eight yrs.I think they deserve that credit.I think all the big schools around knox would say they are dominant,wouldnt you?

I dont know,they seem pretty dominant around here,for a 270 student school,usually win their region,dominated east tenn for the past few years,nobody in the surrounding counties have beaten them in a long time,as far as state championships go,no havn't won one,but have went to the state about five out of last eight yrs.I think they deserve that credit.I think all the big schools around knox would say they are dominant,wouldnt you?

I think GB's enrollment is a lot closer to 225

According to the tssaa website the 2010 enrollment for Greenback is 207.

Thought so. Figuring half the student body are female, and about 25 or 30 of the remaining kids play B-ball, in addition to being the smallest, by far, public school with wrestling they probably also have the highest percentage of participation. Factor in ZERO support from the county and very minimal support from the school it is amazing they have a program at all, let alone a successful one.

last year they could not have asked for a better draw, they were in the opposite side of the bracket from both of those teams. Also I wouldn't classify Greenback as a dominant force, tough team maybe but until they win it I wouldn't use "dominant".

So now you don't think Greenback isn't a dominate force? In division I Clevland hasn't won state duals since A-AA was started but i would consider them to be a "dominate" force. Wouldn't you say that to be a fact. They just haven't been able to crush the powerhouse known as Bradley but now with there new coach Clevland shouldn't have a problem with any team in the state or the southeast for that matter. It will surely be there best season in a decade. So with Greenback being the highest placing team from A-AA in the individuals with a top 5 performance a couple of years ago. I really shouldn't have to say anything just ask the whole state except for the 4 teams that placed better how dominate they are. So bigearl I don't think you really need to be speaking out of turn.

Edited by daytime6

Probably shouldn't have replied to his post bigearl, now, unfortuantly, you have to deal with his idiotic comebacks and outlandish insults.

PRTiii :flower:

First off PRT, I don't think we need your input here. So unless you have something relevant to say i suggest you can go back to supporting wrestlers that don't have a chance. I think you are just looking to start stuff and its really upsetting that you can't find somebody else to annoy with your thoughts.

Edited by daytime6

So now you don't think Greenback isn't a dominate force? In division I Clevland hasn't won state duals since A-AA was started but i would consider them to be a "dominate" force. Wouldn't you say that to be a fact. They just haven't been able to crush the powerhouse known as Bradley but now with there new coach Clevland shouldn't have a problem with any team in the state or the southeast for that matter. It will surely be there best season in a decade. So with Greenback being the highest placing team from A-AA in the individuals with a top 5 performance a couple of years ago. I really shouldn't have to say anything just ask the whole state except for the 4 teams that placed better how dominate they are. So bigearl I don't think you really need to be speaking out of turn.

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was still your turn.