South Pitt at Polk County

PittsburgLegend

Not sure what you call respect bud but if you wanna see it go over to the" Tornados got to Lake County" thread and read my last post there. We got our butts kicked by a better team and thats all there is to it. I hope they make to the championship and put another west tn gold ball in the case. By the way i am a UC fan and now a PC fan. We both beat you.

If your going to be a bandwagon fan you should just go to Alcoa or Maryville. They never lose unless its to each other. Maybe you could be a fan of both of their teams. PC will lose, and UC always loses. UC beat SP one time. App. State also beat Michigan one time. Just saying. SP lost a game. Lets act stupid about it. It happens. Everyone loses dude. Thats why you play the game.

Not sure what you call respect bud but if you wanna see it go over to the tornados got to lake county and read my alst post there. We got our butts kicked by a better team and thsts all there is to it. I hope they make to the championship and put another west tn gold ball in the case. By the way i am a UC fan and now a PC fan. We both beat you.

U.C. did it in the 1a State Title game. You guys were sitting home after Loudon punched your ticket up there in your 1st play-off game. First off, "bud", you didn't go back early in this thread like I said. Furthermore, if you go back, you will see that I stated in plain English the Pirates got monkey stomped. It was probably the worst whipping since Cloudland in the semi-final game in 2001 or at least Gordonsville in 2006.

I for one respact SP. But they was over matched tonight. Polk had to much size and hard hitting. SP speed didn't matter at all they got hit in the mouth and laid down. Great job to Polk. And to SP you guys have nothing to hang your heads down yall with be at the state championship game good luck to you guys.

If your going to be a bandwagon fan you should just go to Alcoa or Maryville. They never lose unless its to each other. Maybe you could be a fan of both of their teams. PC will lose, and UC always loses. UC beat SP one time. App. State also beat Michigan one time. Just saying. SP lost a game. Lets act stupid about it. It happens. Everyone loses dude. Thats why you play the game.

[/quote

Awwwe You feel better now? Im just saying that yons never show respect even when its obvious you got spanked. just like your last rant. no respect. No band wagon here . its very simple IM A UNION CITY TN GOLDEN TORNADO FAN and anybody who plays SP.

U.C. did it in the 1a State Title game. You guys were sitting home after Loudon punched your ticket up there in your 1st play-off game. First off, "bud", you didn't go back early in this thread like I said. Furthermore, if you go back, you will see that I stated in plain English the Pirates got monkey stomped. It was probably the worst whipping since Cloudland in the semi-final game in 2001 or at least Gordonsville in 2006.

That was you i stand corrected . my apologies to you sir.

Thats why you play the game.

[/quote

Awwwe You feel better now? Im just saying that yons never show respect even when its obvious you got spanked. just like your last rant. no respect. No band wagon here . its very simple IM A UNION CITY TN GOLDEN TORNADO FAN and anybody who plays SP.

Well find you a person that you are talking about, and reply to their post with your junk because not everyone from SP is like that. My prediction for the SP game tonight was 42-21 Polk so I have respect for other teams. Some of our fans act stupid I know, just point your posts at those fans specifically.

Big Swo, as a Polk fan, do us a favor and go troll someone elses board. I'd like for this one to stay open long enough for South Pitt fans to get home and dig in to that delicious plate of Crow. :mrgreen:

sorry bud I was just enjoying the moment with yall. Im not a true blue polk fan i just like to see cocky SP posters eat one. I wont post anymore please dont shut it down Im done here. i promise

Big Swo, as a Polk fan, do us a favor and go troll someone elses board. I'd like for this one to stay open long enough for South Pitt fans to get home and dig in to that delicious plate of Crow. :mrgreen:

+1 BTW where's howiepirate? I hope he's hungry after the ride back over to Bradley. :)

First off great win for Polk tonight. Second we lost to Loudon in the 2nd round not the first, and if you'd look closely they only lose to Alcoa and CAK. Lastly, lots of respect for SP good luck in what I'm sure will be a long playoff run. Hopefully you can teach some humility to Copper Basin if you get the chance.