McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt it funny how these Mckenzie people say that the Camden game (their only loss) is not a game to rate them.

What if Huntingdon said the Westview, Milan, Dyer County, Union City games were not games to rate us on?

What if Maryville said the Alcoa game wasnt a good game to rate them on??

Come on! When you line up and play, thats part of it.

harry man, what was being said was that we had alot of young people out on the field that had alot of jitters to get worked out... that was our Qb's first game to start and as a matter of fact he just started playing the position 3 weeks prior to that... did he have a good game?? NO.. now with 9 games behind him come watch him PLAY... He was previously an all state Wr. and DB.. We lost 3 sr. rbs from last year and lost on 2nd drive of the first quarter of the camden game that still isnt 100%. the other receievers other than richie have never started and or played ever! so yea there were alot of jitters! now am i making excuses NO! Camden has one heck of a ball team.. They may beat us now if we played them but should be alot closer...what was meant in the message Harry Man, was if u expect to see the week 0 rebels when u come tonight , u will be badly mistaken!!!! have a good day buddy

Edited by rebelsfan6

:|

Isnt it funny how these Mckenzie people say that the Camden game (their only loss) is not a game to rate them.

What if Huntingdon said the Westview, Milan, Dyer County, Union City games were not games to rate us on?

What if Maryville said the Alcoa game wasnt a good game to rate them on??

Come on! When you line up and play, thats part of it.

and harry man u left off camden on the list of 5 teams that have beat Huntingdon. :|

Edited by rebelsfan6

harry man, what was being said was that we had alot of young people out on the field that had alot of jitters to get worked out... that was our Qb's first game to start and as a matter of fact he just started playing the position 3 weeks prior to that... did he have a good game?? NO.. now with 9 games behind him come watch him PLAY... He was previously an all state Wr. and DB.. We lost 3 sr. rbs from last year and lost on 2nd drive of the first quarter of the camden game that still isnt 100%. the other receievers other than richie have never started and or played ever! so yea there were alot of jitters! now am i making excuses NO! Camden has one heck of a ball team.. They may beat us now if we played them but should be alot closer...what was meant in the message Harry Man, was if u expect to see the week 0 rebels when u come tonight , u will be badly mistaken!!!! have a good day buddy

it is quiet obvious that mckenzie is the only team that improves as the year goes on. i bet camden is playing just like they did the first game :roflolk:

it is quiet obvious that mckenzie is the only team that improves as the year goes on. i bet camden is playing just like they did the first game :roflolk:

Htown, i am sure they are alot better and if u had read i said camden is one heck of a ball team.. i feel like it would be much closer game than last time.. Camden is one of the top teams in 3a im not shameful to say they beat us fair and square... my point was and i am now dropping this, is that we had 3 wr, 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 te. that had Never started at there positions and some have never played!! now they have 9 games under there belt and are playing much better than week 0.. have a good one. :roflolk:

Hokus Pokus and yet no rabbit again. :roflol:

And now the drawing for the riding crop with the "Colonel Reb" handle, hand carved by Butchie himself and painted by V and T. The winner is ................... Harriman........ Ok well at least you go home with something that starts with a "W". A whip! :roflol:

As a friend of mine in college used to say, "Next!", Cried the barber. :twisted: