Gordonsville vs Clay Co.

pasttiger

Not being confindent or cocky, just stating the facts as I see them.

Now if this was the 90's I'd be looking forward to a good game, but it's not.

I hope Celina turns their program around as much as or more than anyone that's outside of the program.

I'll be there Friday night and wouldn't mind meeting up with hyline and Boarhog. We definitely played against each other, and we could talk about solving the world's problems while my kids run around on the track.

BTW, except for the visitor's seating, ya'lls facilities are top notch.

if your kids are on the track there is usually as good of a game beside the track as on the field two of my boys will be in the middle of it so have yours join in will start the rivalry early

It's Thursday and I just gotta stick my three cents in :roflol: I've witnessed Clay County/Celina football for years. YEARS and YEARS! Just like any program they've been up and they've been good, they've bottomed out and hung their heads in disgust. They seldom give up!!! Just like Jackson County they've had coaches slide thru the front door and out the back faster than the service was at the Old Dairy Mart Mike Brown ran. So .. I think this might be the last year that any team has their way with the Bulldogs so ..enjoy it Tigers !!!

Can't wait to see the new field, anything would have to be an improvement on the old one with all the rocks and holes :angry: and I'm bringing up my chair just in case cuz and will prolly fly over Butler's Landing early to visit with friends and maybe find a bbq place open :hungry:

I believe in the Blue and White!!

I believe in the future of the Blue and White!!!

I do look kinda cute in Blue and White!!! :roflol:

if your kids are on the track there is usually as good of a game beside the track as on the field two of my boys will be in the middle of it so have yours join in will start the rivalry early

My 6 year old will probably get in on it. The 5 year old could care less if he goes, and I'll have to hold my 3 year old back.(Don't want him to hurt anybody.)

Edited by croz6110

Gordonsville will mercy rule Clay County in this one. Gordonsville by 35. AT THE HALF. Gordonsville wins by 49. I wish SP had a game like this one this week. SP will be in Polk County getting a beat down put on us by the 3A Wildcats. Just hope our players dont get crippled.

i wish we had better teams to play. beating the breaks off everyone tells nothing. polk co. will tell you much about where your really at.

Edited by pasttiger

Gordonsville will mercy rule Clay County in this one. Gordonsville by 35. AT THE HALF. Gordonsville wins by 49. I wish SP had a game like this one this week. SP will be in Polk County getting a beat down put on us by the 3A Wildcats. Just hope our players dont get crippled.

i wish we had teams to play. beating the breaks off everyone tells nothing. polk co. will tell you much about where your really at.

i wish we had teams to play. beating the breaks off everyone tells nothing. polk co. will tell you much about where your really at.

You could quite possibly get surprised on that post but if clay comes out with there heads down you could be right..but i think clay is ready to make a game of this one.

As I was coming home earlier I saw the lights on at the ball field. I guess the coaches are getting it painted up for tomorrow night. Sure hope we make a game of it. You can call me crazy but I don't think the mercy rule will come out in this one. But then again what do I know?

Edited by Boarhog

hate to make a prediction on this one all ill say is i would be pleasantly surprised if clay hangs with g-ville it will be senior night and id like to see those guys have a good last game at home all of us that played know how emotional that can be good luck to both teams croz ill try to get over there tomorrow night sounds like me and you both have our hands full i have three boys also ages 4,3 and 2 months guess we will be able to post against each other for awhile