Gordonsville vs Clay Co.

pasttiger

Guest Termite

i wish we had teams to play. beating the breaks off everyone tells nothing. polk co. will tell you much about where your really at.

Oh, I don't know Ptiger. Seems like when you DO play some teams,,,,,,,,well let's just say you didn't beat the "breaks" off EVERYONE. Maybe it did tell you something. :roflolk:

hate to make a prediction on this one all ill say is i would be pleasantly surprised if clay hangs with g-ville it will be senior night and id like to see those guys have a good last game at home all of us that played know how emotional that can be good luck to both teams croz ill try to get over there tomorrow night sounds like me and you both have our hands full i have three boys also ages 4,3 and 2 months guess we will be able to post against each other for awhile

My boys are 6, 5, and 2, so our spare time will be spent on Coacht for a while.

Well I was right. The mercy rule never came into effect due to that missed extra point. Gordonsville is a good football team. Those lineman took care of business. I though Clay had some good moments. Even though they had the 3 interceptions their passing game was working at times. Its just hard to give 2 pick 6's up like that. Good luck to the Tigers as they try to make a run at state.

Well I was right. The mercy rule never came into effect due to that missed extra point. Gordonsville is a good football team. Those lineman took care of business. I though Clay had some good moments. Even though they had the 3 interceptions their passing game was working at times. Its just hard to give 2 pick 6's up like that. Good luck to the Tigers as they try to make a run at state.

Hats off to Clay. I like what they were doing on offense last night.

The young QB will be pretty good, and I was impressed with #34. Why did he come out so much.

CC's size wasn't what I expected. I thought they'd be a little bigger.

As far as the mercy rule goes, I'm not a fan of it and was glad it didn't go into effect.

Gville had chances to put it on but penalties and mistakes prevented it.

I don't like it because it deprives the younger players of playing time.

I don't see how ya'll lost to Jackson and Monterey but it happens.

Win the next one and get in the playoffs.

Hats off to Clay. I like what they were doing on offense last night.

The young QB will be pretty good, and I was impressed with #34. Why did he come out so much.

CC's size wasn't what I expected. I thought they'd be a little bigger.

As far as the mercy rule goes, I'm not a fan of it and was glad it didn't go into effect.

Gville had chances to put it on but penalties and mistakes prevented it.

I don't like it because it deprives the younger players of playing time.

I don't see how ya'll lost to Jackson and Monterey but it happens.

Win the next one and get in the playoffs.

well we lost to jc and moterey the same reason as last night do a good thing then do sumtin horrile i mean apparently jc was playin conservative when they played us or thats wat they say biut monterey if we could play them now it wouldt be no game i dont think and as of last night im pretty sure 34 got hurt and i dont no why he comes out so much either he is the hardest runner we have by far i mean we got a good shot at playoffs this year hope we make itbut g ville is a great team they should go far if not all the way butthat way sp fans r talkin they said u guys wouldnt be no competion but i think other whise

well we lost to jc and moterey the same reason as last night do a good thing then do sumtin horrile i mean apparently jc was playin conservative when they played us or thats wat they say biut monterey if we could play them now it wouldt be no game i dont think and as of last night im pretty sure 34 got hurt and i dont no why he comes out so much either he is the hardest runner we have by far i mean we got a good shot at playoffs this year hope we make itbut g ville is a great team they should go far if not all the way butthat way sp fans r talkin they said u guys wouldnt be no competion but i think other whise

good post but #34 is definately the hardest runner CC has from what ive seen. but i also hear he never gets his butt to practice is why he comes out so much