Indy Football

cleveland8fan

Indy is having a bad year this year everyone knows that but that doesnt mean next year they will be bad also there are 2 seniors starting on defense and if uve been to any of there games then u know the D is on the field the whole game and it affects them but when they play a normal amount a D should play they dominate there all sophomores and juniors except for 2 there D will be awesome next year.....now the Offense has struggled all year they have 6 touchdowns this year wich in 8 games now thats horriable but you cant blame that on dyson its his first year as a head coach and the players are STILL learning the system he has great coaching styles and the kids are still learning the biggest problem with this years team is the seniors they dont lead the team and most of em could care less about the team when the seniors dont lead then the team cant win watch out for indy next year as this junior class has been amazing over the years there freshmen year they went 8-2 for freshmen teams then last year on jv they went 8-1 they know what it takes to win games and the juniors that will be seniors next year will pull this team together and make a run watch out for these players next year.....

Chase Erickson

Oscar Prado

Jalen Wade

Adam Thompson

Justin Norman

Henry Rehtorsdorf

Cameron Moore

Brandon Swayze

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they teach punctuation at Indy? I mean, something beyond ". . ." :shock: ?

I got exhausted reading that post.

What were you saying?

i think he said indy was not very good but that it was no ones fault except the d which never comes off the field and the o that doesnt score much

Doesn't all that fall under the head coach?

Well safe bet the kid is not on the debate team....... system what system they have all summer and what 7 games into the system.its dysons peewee play calling system,lack of adjustments and him being out coached.u said seniors don't care, well that either says dyson can't control the team or the srs now he can't coach. 8 tds all year that includes a pick 6 and a blocked field goal at opponents 6 yd line scoring drive.those kids u named above ,sorry not good enough

Well safe bet the kid is not on the debate team....... system what system they have all summer and what 7 games into the system.its dysons peewee play calling system,lack of adjustments and him being out coached.u said seniors don't care, well that either says dyson can't control the team or the srs now he can't coach. 8 tds all year that includes a pick 6 and a blocked field goal at opponents 6 yd line scoring drive.those kids u named above ,sorry not good enough

not trying to be too specific but its actually 7 tds all year haha 6 offensive, and yes two blocked punts which led to starting field position both times inside the opponents 10 yard line...so take 7-1-2, that's really 4 real, offensive td drives....WOW

what happened..they were really good in 07 and ive missed the last few years..was there a coaching change or something

well there are tons of different views as there always will be with anything ya know? ill kind of just give the basics and you can believe what you want....04-06 scott smith was head coach, received a coaching job up at science hill, took it, jason eubanks received the job in 07, on that team included: Scott Pettigrew and Isaac Baugh (University of Buffalo) Jeff Veres and Ryan Consiglio (University of Tennessee Chatt), so obviously they had GREAT talent that year, Eubanks took them to state and they lost in the finals against Smyrna, 2008: team went 4-6 (i believe), 2009: team went 6-4 reg. season, beat Arlington first round of playoffs and lost to franklin second round, this past offseason, there was a coaching change...different ppl believe different reasons why, etc, I'm just going to say there was a coaching change, Kevin Dyson received the head position and right now the team is 2-6

well there are tons of different views as there always will be with anything ya know? ill kind of just give the basics and you can believe what you want....04-06 scott smith was head coach, received a coaching job up at science hill, took it, jason eubanks received the job in 07, on that team included: Scott Pettigrew and Isaac Baugh (University of Buffalo) Jeff Veres and Ryan Consiglio (University of Tennessee Chatt), so obviously they had GREAT talent that year, Eubanks took them to state and they lost in the finals against Smyrna, 2008: team went 4-6 (i believe), 2009: team went 6-4 reg. season, beat Arlington first round of playoffs and lost to franklin second round, this past offseason, there was a coaching change...different ppl believe different reasons why, etc, I'm just going to say there was a coaching change, Kevin Dyson received the head position and right now the team is 2-6

oh that explains it. Well hopefully y'all can rebound here in the near future. id like to see Smyrna play y'all again... but thank you for the insight on whats going on there

oh that explains it. Well hopefully y'all can rebound here in the near future. id like to see Smyrna play y'all again... but thank you for the insight on whats going on there

yeah anytime hope that explains enough..like i said there are many different rumors why Scott Smith left and Eubanks' leave and Dyson's hire but i just decided to give the facts

yeah anytime hope that explains enough..like i said there are many different rumors why Scott Smith left and Eubanks' leave and Dyson's hire but i just decided to give the facts

I think you have multiple challenges. The economy has really hurt the areas growth over the last couple years. Combined that with multiple coaching changes and some suspect leadership one step above the coaching ranks sets the table for stuggle. Now with a new school opening up it may even make things even harder. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad