Indy Football

cleveland8fan

I think you have multiple challenges. The economy has really hurt the areas growth over the last couple years. Combined that with multiple coaching changes and some suspect leadership one step above the coaching ranks sets the table for stuggle. Now with a new school opening up it may even make things even harder. :popcorneater:

right, I totally agree, and again I have my own opinions with those challenges too. And I mean every school faces different adversities, but it's just how those schools/football coaches handle those adversities

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right, I totally agree, and again I have my own opinions with those challenges too. And I mean every school faces different adversities, but it's just how those schools/football coaches handle those adversities

When we moved to Murfreesboro we were actually wanting to go to Independence. I felt it was a good spot with a ton of potential. But the house we were trying to sell did not sell fast enough for us to be able to afford the square footage we needed in Springhill. Fast forward we wound up at Blackman and as things go we look like we knew what we were doing. When the HC job at our placed opened up I knew your guy interviewed for the position, but I'm really glad we got who we got!

There is no magic formula for building a successful program, but I will say fit is everything. Things happen for a reason. You just hope they happen when you need them too. :popcorneater:

When we moved to Murfreesboro we were actually wanting to go to Independence. I felt it was a good spot with a ton of potential. But the house we were trying to sell did not sell fast enough for us to be able to afford the square footage we needed in Springhill. Fast forward we wound up at Blackman and as things go we look like we knew what we were doing. When the HC job at our placed opened up I knew your guy interviewed for the position, but I'm really glad we got who we got!

There is no magic formula for building a successful program, but I will say fit is everything. Things happen for a reason. You just hope they happen when you need them too. :popcorneater:

A tad bit of quality coaching experience helps build a winning program. That why Dyson didnt have a chance at getting Blackman, and not much of a chance at winning at Independence.

As another poster said, there is some suspect leadership a step above. Actually two steps above as well. The assistant principal is a clueless Napoleon and the principal is a clueless Al Davis. So of course they hired a clueless and inexperienced coach.

Agree dyson is clueless,just because he can claim the music city miracle does not make him a good coach. Also the 2 jokers that are his boss need medication..... a few quality coaches applied and the man many wanted Webb from Franklin were bypassed for a coach with 2 years at glencliffe (wide receiver ) he was dismissed, 1 year at fra as a part time coach, and 2 year as db and wr coach indy yet named head coach,and even better a.d.

Worst offense and play calling ever, a few different folks say he lost the seniors......

Agree dyson is clueless,just because he can claim the music city miracle does not make him a good coach. Also the 2 jokers that are his boss need medication..... a few quality coaches applied and the man many wanted Webb from Franklin were bypassed for a coach with 2 years at glencliffe (wide receiver ) he was dismissed, 1 year at fra as a part time coach, and 2 year as db and wr coach indy yet named head coach,and even better a.d.

Worst offense and play calling ever, a few different folks say he lost the seniors......

I wish I could disagree, but you probably couldn't find ten people that was excited when that hire was made. I didn't understand why Coach Webb was passed over. Atleast he had experience with a winning program. As for the upline management I believe the saying is "you don't know what you don't know". Makes you wonder where the athletic program as a whole is headed. I like coach Moore, but I also liked coach Henry. The baseball guy was a turd at Franklin and may have brought that particular attribute with him. WOW! :popcorneater:

A tad bit of quality coaching experience helps build a winning program. That why Dyson didnt have a chance at getting Blackman, and not much of a chance at winning at Independence.

As another poster said, there is some suspect leadership a step above. Actually two steps above as well. The assistant principal is a clueless Napoleon and the principal is a clueless Al Davis. So of course they hired a clueless and inexperienced coach.

Hey, don't be haten on ole Al. He is a very happy and content man, he just doesn't now where he is and that his pants needs changing. I am sure those two things have nothing to do with where the program is heading... not knowing where your at and that your pants need changing. :popcorneater: