HENDERSONVILLE VS BEECH

manthrust

Two of the powerhouse teams in 9AAA clash Friday @ HHS in what promises to be an epic war. These are two longstanding rivals with alot of talent, yet just miles down from each other. Both teams are on a roll and neither look as if they can be stopped. It should be a close one.

Predictions? Its anyones game...

Lets get it going... :popcorneater:

Edited by manthrust

Yeah right Martinez... Good luck containing 57

Beech wins a close on 35-28. Whenever these two teams get together, you can throw out all the records! Beech will get the W and it will set up the showdown at home against Mt. Juliet. Beech has the district title in sight and it will come ready to play! I've seen both play this year and I can't go against the Bucs. Haymer is a freaking ball player.

• Upvote 1

Yeah we will try and contain you Joe but i'm just going off of stats and so forth, i think we could really pull away if everybody plays better than they should like jarod going 3-12 agianst gallatin.....

this isnt joe. im a fan. but work on that sentence structure..

Edited by manthrust

I'm not sure that Hendersonville can contain the weapons that Beech has on offense and I don't think their offense will fool the Beech defense. Haymer is by far the best back that Hendersonville will have seen this year and the speed and discipline of the Beech defense will negate any of the wing-t misdirection.

Beech 35

Hendersonville 17