Father Ryan 34 McCallie 7

SportsTNFan

Aw shucks! :blush: Ya'll are too kind!

Now back to football! We need to find a way to take care of the ball and not commit penalties at crucial times. As blueson said last night on a blue fumble, that was really unfortunate. I think I remember grounding him!

If anyone was there and understands the final play, I am confused. FR had a big run for a score, I saw a flag in the endzone. The ref held the ball aloft to signal end game. They picked up flag and left. What was flag for? What did we do that time?

On to BA prep. I am stocking in lots of chocolate!

McCallie (imho) should find a new head coach. The Father Ryan game was a compliation of everything that is wrong with McCallie football - costly turnovers, excessive penalties, umimaginative play calling, and an overall lack of passion. McCallie football has always been about undersized kids who weren't faster than the other team but would out-hustle, out-hit, and out-discipline whoever they were playing. I have not seen that for the last three years and sadly, I have actually seen a regression. Time to move on.