Sullivan East (0-9) @ Elizabethton (5-4)

EHSTrack06

EHS coming off of a loss to CAK. Sullivan East coming off a BYE week.

There is a reason SE is 0-9 which we all know what it is.

I see this game going much like Unicoi but worse.

63-0 EHS...HV beat them 55-0 @ Sullivan East so I'm sure EHS can do the same with homefield advantage

Just for fun stats

Sullivan East has been outscored 98-330 to Opponents with a combined record of 40-40

SE avg. 10 points a game

EHS has outscored their opponents 203-202 with a combined record of 46-35

EHS avg. 22 points a game

EHS is 5-4 with their only losses being to non conference powerhouses. Science Hill, Asheville, Greeneville, CAK. those 4 losses are to teams with a combined record of 29-8

Edited by EHSTrack06

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just EHS is 5-4 with their only losses being to non conference powerhouses. Science Hill, Asheville, Greeneville, CAK. those 4 losses are to teams with a combined record of 29-8

GREENVILLE and CAK combine for 18-0...while Asheville and Science Hill combine for 11-8.

FIXED IT! :mrgreen:

Good Luck to Betsy on the rest of the season.

Edited by RonMexico

EHS coming off of a loss to CAK. Sullivan East coming off a BYE week.

There is a reason SE is 0-9 which we all know what it is.

I see this game going much like Unicoi but worse.

63-0 EHS...HV beat them 55-0 @ Sullivan East so I'm sure EHS can do the same with homefield advantage

Just for fun stats

Sullivan East has been outscored 98-330 to Opponents with a combined record of 40-40

SE avg. 10 points a game

EHS has outscored their opponents 203-202 with a combined record of 46-35

EHS avg. 22 points a game

EHS is 5-4 with their only losses being to non conference powerhouses. Science Hill, Asheville, Greeneville, CAK. those 4 losses are to teams with a combined record of 29-8

ehs has played three schools their size and got destroyed each time its sad they have to lie about enrollment numbers to play down

ehs has played three schools their size and got destroyed each time its sad they have to lie about enrollment numbers to play down

Uhm, how about you go back to your HV threads and brag about beating some more 1A-2A schools. And wrong. 4A Greenville is larger. so only 2 schools we have played are our size (CAK/Asheville) We also have played schools larger than us by 3 classes (6A Volunteer/6A Science Hill who is the largest HS in the state according to TSSAA numbers) Also only Asheville and Greenville destroyed us. CAK game wasn't total destruction compared to Greeneville/Asheville.

Anyway I'd like to see HV play our non conference schedule and deflate that head of theirs. I swear HV fans are like the people who get mad at Alcoa. With Alcoa everyone is jumping on them for open enrollment and for us HV is jumping on us for supposedly lying about our enrollemtn

Uhm, how about you go back to your HV threads and brag about beating some more 1A-2A schools. And wrong. 4A Greenville is larger. so only 2 schools we have played are our size (CAK/Asheville) We also have played schools larger than us by 3 classes (6A Volunteer/6A Science Hill who is the largest HS in the state according to TSSAA numbers) Also only Asheville and Greenville destroyed us. CAK game wasn't total destruction compared to Greeneville/Asheville.

Anyway I'd like to see HV play our non conference schedule and deflate that head of theirs. I swear HV fans are like the people who get mad at Alcoa. With Alcoa everyone is jumping on them for open enrollment and for us HV is jumping on us for supposedly lying about our enrollemtn

Did Betsy not try to stay up but was forced into the 3 rivers by the T$$AA ? Good Luck with Chucky Doke if thats the way it works out.

Yes, I'm glad you have some brains lol

EHS never wanted to move down but were forced by T$$AA. We're actually in the conference we are supposed to be in. 3A but for years before the reclassification EHS always played up in conference. TN High, Sullivan South, Sullivan Central, Sullivan East, were conference games back then lol

Yes, I'm glad you have some brains lol

EHS never wanted to move down but were forced by T$$AA. We're actually in the conference we are supposed to be in. 3A but for years before the reclassification EHS always played up in conference. TN High, Sullivan South, Sullivan Central, Sullivan East, were conference games back then lol

East is the only 4a team in the 3 rivers