SP MERCYRULED!

TrainTracks99

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TrainTracks just got the news..... Sounds like they were on the recieving end of a good ol fashion TRAINTRACKING!!! Lol whew we that's nasty... Can they bounce back?? Is Polk that good?? Doubtful many SP fans will be in here tonight so let's here it!! Thoughts?!?

TrainTracks for one is VERY glad he didn't make it to witness the massacre in Polk...Don't shoot the messenger

To everyone that thought this years team was better than last years team. What do you think now? Last year we mercy ruled Signal this year they beat us. At least last year we made a game out of it against Polk. This year they killed us. We were better last year! 6 turnovers in the game? Get out of the spread! Terrell is no longer the QB!

Don't worry SP fans, it will be ok lol..Tonight SP just ran into a better team..how many players did polk have 90? Anyways, I am glad we schedule tougher teams..win or lose..and I know I and coaches and players and everyone else would love to win them but they make you better for the playoffs..so fans just try to keep that in mind and lets stay behind the boys and have a good march to Cookeville hopefully

is polk better than smith co.

That's a good question and I don't really know of a good way to gauge that. However, I would say they are at least as good as Smith County and possibly better. Unless, the quads shift around a little, we may not get to find out.