Clay County @ Oliver Springs

Boarhog

i don't think anyone can really judge this game by the other's previous games. alot of games that were easily won weren't, clay's D has stepped up since week 1-4, have they stepped up enough though? the secondary is one i wouldn't wanna mess with. they're great at knockin the balls down, catchin 'em is the problem :thumb: the run D has went from givin up 263 yards to a sloppy team to 189 to one of the top teams in the state(with a STRONG ground game). it's high school football boys

Ole Bull's Prediction: ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN :mrgreen:

Go CC this is Playoffs boys.

Ya cc secondary is ausome they are one of the best in the district/region and their Run D has steped it up over the weeks now lets all hope that cc boys play like they can. And get into the playoffs.

Edited by chickenfighter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the good ole T$$AA, everyone in this entire state is gonna search for the easiest non-conference schedule you can find. Pretty soon Alcoa is only going to get to play their conference games and Maryville.....after that, no one would play them. Who are OS's non district games against? What a crock this system has become, IMO. Just ignore me...I was venting.

I'd say that Oz's fall right in line with Oneida's games with DeKalb (3-6), and Cumberland Gap (2-7) as far as non district games.

I can't remember anybody (including ol JetBreath) that EVER had anything to say about Oz's schedule when they were playing Alcoa, CAK, Gatlinburg Pitt., Kingston, Loudan, Sweetwater, etc....

When the reclassification happened, for the first few years it was tough to fill out a complete schedule, due to re-allignments for all high school teams, those who don't actually know what goes on behind the doors, just get on here and make assumptions, that they do. I think for OZ to rebuild their football program, all of the right moves were made, now they should be able to reap the benefits, and grow the program for future years to come!

It's nice to know our village idiot has wandered away from our boards, lol.

Having seen OS in person and having seen the other teams OS has played this year, I know that OS is a really good team. Their RB is a beast and can take over a game at anytime. If you stop him, then you have to worry about their QB taking off on a long run. Having looked at Clay's schedule and results, I would have to agree with Catback. Although they have to play Trousdale and the like, the teams they did beat aren't what you would call "solid" competition. With that said, I would say that OS takes this one.

OS-35

Clay County-20

Let's go CC! :thumb:

thanks seven we need all the support we can get i heard clay winning would help tc so i hope we can come up big for you go kick some butt in the playoffs if clay dosnt get in or go very far im going to try to go to a tc and a gordonsville playoff game so ill have to look you up

thanks seven we need all the support we can get i heard clay winning would help tc so i hope we can come up big for you go kick some butt in the playoffs if clay dosnt get in or go very far im going to try to go to a tc and a gordonsville playoff game so ill have to look you up

You are correct. If you or Macon Co. wins, that gives us the tiebreaker over Signal for the #1 seed in our quad. You know what that means.....The Eagles will be coming to the Creekbank. :twisted: That would be the game to go to, but it will also be the same night as G'vlle/South Pitt. Guess you'll just have to pick your poison. But if you do come up, let me know on here before hand and we'll definitely hook up. :thumb:

You are correct. If you or Macon Co. wins, that gives us the tiebreaker over Signal for the #1 seed in our quad. You know what that means.....The Eagles will be coming to the Creekbank. :twisted: That would be the game to go to, but it will also be the same night as G'vlle/South Pitt. Guess you'll just have to pick your poison. But if you do come up, let me know on here before hand and we'll definitely hook up. :thumb:

Gotta believe MC get's the win...not so sure about CC. Graves should also get to .500 so y'all should be good.

That would be a heck of a game i might make the drive to the creekbank to see that one.

ok guys its up yo you know win and your in lose basketball starts monday and dang it im not ready for basketball get behind one another realize whats at stake here and play the game of your life for the seniors this is it and the rest of you may never get a chance again go dawgs do it for your selfs and the community give people a reason to come see clay play ball