Daniel Boone vs David Crockett

FUB

You gotta love rivalry games. This year its bigger for Crockett than Boone, as the pioneers playoff hopes ride on this game and Boone is almost a lock. (well at least i think, this playoff system is a little screwy). Crockett is a tough team, but Boone seems to be hitting on all cyclinders right now. Boone coming off of a big win v. TN High better not overlook this team. I'm curious about the Shepherd kid from Crockett, he didn't get many touches last night in death valley is he healthy? Anyhow, best of luck to the folks in the musket bowl. Early prediction 35-21 Trailblazers.

Here are some numbers that might show why Boone is favored to win this game. Any team can win in any given game, but Crockett will be facing a Boone team that is getting better every week (no matter what some bias or unknowledgeable individuals may say).

Boone has 7 wins against teams that have won a total of 26 games all together.

1 against 6A school

5 against 5A schools

1 against 3A school

Crockett has 4 wins against teams that have won a total of 7 games all together. (subtract the 5 from 3A team it would be 2)

2 against 5A schools

1 against 4A school

1 against 3A school

So Boone there is no time for let downs or over looking Crockett, but on the other hand there is no reason you cannot go to Pioneer land Thursday and dominant. GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Booneman
  • Upvote 1

I hope all the players from Boone and Crockett are healthy and ready to play.Crockett has a good running game. It will be interesting to see how it matche's up against Boone's defense.I think the difference will be can Crockett's defense stop or slow down Boone's offense.