Sweetwater @ Sequoyah

dumdum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumdum, I know this is completely off topic and I apologize for trollin' on your board but I gotta ask. Having seen CAK, Polk, and Loudon (kudos on the schedule) how do you see these teams stacking up?

As for this one, I'll take Sequoyah but I hope Sweetwater could hang on to a wild-card spot and give 5-AA three playoff teams.

Dumdum, I know this is completely off topic and I apologize for trollin' on your board but I gotta ask. Having seen CAK, Polk, and Loudon (kudos on the schedule) how do you see these teams stacking up?

As for this one, I'll take Sequoyah but I hope Sweetwater could hang on to a wild-card spot and give 5-AA three playoff teams.

Thx but no apology needed, out of Polk, Loudon and CAK, the way Polk is playing right now, I wouldnt want anything to do with them, they are rolling, everything they do works great, mix it up well. I was not able to attend the game against CAK, due to a funeral, but from what I gather, they have the best pass game between the three, but the run defense can be gutted, as Loudon did against them. We had success against Loudon getting to the edges, but I beleive if we had any type of passing game there would have been alot of success, secondary had a tough time tackling. Nobody get offended, just my opinion.

As for the game, whoever does win will more than likely have their hands full in the playoffs, Sweetwater would draw Alcoa or my Chiefs would more than likely draw Greeneville. But as I have stated after 0-10 last season playoffs would go a long way for our confidence going into next season, we are still relatively a young team. GO CHIEFS!!!

Sweetwater has the better team. I see Sweetwaters defense shhuttin Sequoyah down. Sequoyah n my opinion has a much easier schedule than sweetwater yet still sweetwater has won more. Sweetwater wins 28-7. GO WILDCATS 6-4 SOON!

How is their schedule easier when they have played Signal Mountain, CAK, Loudon, and Lenoir City? That seems like a pretty stiff non-district schedule.

thts the only tough theams they play. look at their 1st few games...cakewalks. Sequoyahs schedule is filled with mostly easy schools with a few big tough schools. sweetwater plays a few easy schools with a few tough big schools and the rest decent teams. anyways...if sweetwater wasnt better they wudnt hav won 2 more games than sequoyah anyways

thts the only tough theams they play. look at their 1st few games...cakewalks. Sequoyahs schedule is filled with mostly easy schools with a few big tough schools. sweetwater plays a few easy schools with a few tough big schools and the rest decent teams. anyways...if sweetwater wasnt better they wudnt hav won 2 more games than sequoyah anyways

Ok, I respect everyones opinions on here, but I have to dissagree. Between these two schools they 5 common opponents in which both teams have gone 3-2 against, so lets take a look at non-district matchups;

Sweetwater - Sequoyah

2A-Rockwood 6-3 - 4A-Scott Co. 5-4

A-Greenback 7-2 - 6A-Lenoir City 4-5

4A-East Ridge 4-5 - 3A-CAK 9-0 #2 in state

(?)-Notre Dame 1-8 - 2A-Signal Mountain 9-0 #1 in state

18-18 - 27-9

Just my opinion, Sequoyahs schedule has been one of toughest ever in school history, when you add in Polk and Loudon, just my opinion.

Edited by dumdum

These Chief seniors have been through a lot in there 4 years. What an opportunity they have in front of them this week. Go out this week and prepare for the game of your career. Leave it all on the field and be proud of yourself for sticking it out during the hard times when a lot of other young men hung it up. As Coach Quarles said at your freshman banquet "Leave the program in better shape than you found it", this group of seniors has done this. Now let's go out there and finish the deal!! Go Chiefs!!!!!!!