CLOUDLAND @ HAMPTON

BDF36

:roflol:

Calm down...sometimes Hampton has the better team and sometimes its HV..This year its HV, it will be okay, just take a deep breath and relax......WAY TO GO WARRIORS.................... :roflol:

I'm not upset...I'm all calm man....Just sometimes I have to set people like you that can't add straight. Its no problem for me to get on here and do that, just like it no problem for you to not be able to add.....GO DOGS!!! Winners of 4 out of the last 6 over HV. GO DOGS!!!

I don't like to single out players regardless ,great games or bad games. Its up to the coaches to play whoever they trust to do the best job. But I do think you're son is one of the leaders on this team, the other kids need to step up and play for him in his adsence. They owe it to him.

I know ole Dogbreath pretty well,he's definately on the side of the bulldogs, just expects their very best. Trust me ,he has a MAN who is grown, he expected his kid to give more effort than anyone in the world, Its worked pretty well. Just might be the hardest working kid I've ever known,thats why I called him a MAN. I think this expecting alot out these kids runs in the family. As THE FAMOUS ROY DILLARD WOULD SAY,YOU THINK i'M JOKING ,BECAUSE i'M NOT.

I know who ole Dogbreath is, always have. Nobody expects more effort than I have, so I totally understand high expectations. We are cut from the same cloth im sure of it. However when someone starts saying something about one of your kids teams, you take notice a little differently than before. I'm sure Dogbreath meant no harm and no harm was caused, but when its YOUR kid, its different. All in all its all good, I think we want the same things for this team.

I didn't get to see your guys play but we are pretty darn good. Especially defensivly. They held a pretty good T.A.Dugger team to 4 or 6 points in the 1st half last night.pressure,pressure,pressure on the ball all the time. Got good depth too. All 5 starters and the 1st 3 or 4 off the bench can score the ball pretty well.

This is for uknoit. Not good at posting, so had wrong quote. Sorry off topic. just wanted to answer question.

Can't really tell. That is the only time I have seen the Jr. High play this year. Hampton looked like they had the horses and they really played hard. My opinion the playing hard is the difference in most teams in Jr. High. They should have a good season. Good Luck!

Edited by chsoldschool

Wow man, you just can't let it go. HV did win last week. Ok we got it. Move on. You do have JC to worry bout this week.

As for your math, we can all tell you went to HV.

HV had two penalties all night. One of them was a TD that was called back. But you scored on that drive anyway so it doesn't matter. It would have mattered if you hadn't scored. So no added points.

HV 29.

Hampton had so many penalties that equaled 100 yards and two touchdowns called back and a fumble on the two yard line that ended drives. If Hampton doesn't fumble, and doesn't have those two TD's called back that would be Hampton plus 21.

Hampton 33, 30 if we missed the extra points.

Hampton 30-33

HV 29

Yardage was 266 HV, 262 Hampton. The refs changed the outcome of this game. If you dispute that you are just plain stupid.

Now let us all move on. I love the bold predictions of some Cloudland fans. Don't mistake Hampton being down because Cloudland beat Unaka 22-12 and Hampton beat them 38-30. Hampton played the first three quarters just laying back. Then in the 4th quarter Hampton turned it on and played the way they should and outscored Unaka 21-0. As for the HV game Cloudland was dominated by HV 41-0. Hampton vs HV, see above. A few plays different and Hampton wins. Cloudland 28, JC 26. Good win for Cloudland. Hampton beat them twice and the 2nd game was 34-21.

That bein said, I think Cloudland is a tough team, they are 6-3.

But I'm gonna have to go with the Dogs at home, on Senior Night, coming off a tough loss to HV. Dogs out for Redemption. GO DOGS!!!

Hampton making excuses? Didn't think that ever happened.

I guess you just don't really understand. If you could see the replays like I did and how bad the calls they made were blown, you would understand. You are always going to have calls that don't go your way in a game and you have to play though it. This is different. The TSSAA has the evidence by now I'm sure. There was definately something fishy going on Friday nite with the calls of one official. I would say when the TSSAA sees what I saw, he will not be working high school games anymore and he shouldn't. I still think Hampton is the better team but it is very close. Because of one official's "agenda" we will never know.

Blaming the refs! What a shame. Hampton making excuses ....I never! Why is it you guys are the only ones allowed to complain about refs or bad luck?

This is for uknoit. Not good at posting, so had wrong quote. Sorry off topic. just wanted to answer question.

Can't really tell. That is the only time I have seen the Jr. High play this year. Hampton looked like they had the horses and they really played hard. My opinion the playing hard is the difference in most teams in Jr. High. They should have a good season. Good Luck!

Thanks 'school, Ill pass it along. Never saw a problem with any of your posts before. Thanks for the repost :thumb: