CLOUDLAND @ HAMPTON

BDF36

paradox, I agree your son is a good athlete and a big part of the team and will be missed Thursday night. There are other tough players on the team too. I just gave two examples but if you or anybody that has watched this team has not seen some of the best and most talented not play too their potential their blind. They have great talent and I don't want to name names but there are some on the team that have not played a full game without some type of injury. Have you seen Smith or Ward out a single play all

year? :angry:

Let me agree that this team is talented and they have played games where they dominated (SE, Johnson County, and others ) then they have had many like Unaka's performance... Hopefully they will step up tomorrow night...as for Ward and Smith, they have taken some hard hits....just not the right hit to put them out of the game....and I hope they don't take that hit! I could give examples of others that take hard hits every game (off and def) and get up for the next play but I see no need in that. BUT it would be nice to see a few a with a lil more determination and toughness! They better have it tomorrow night!!!!! GO DOGS

Let me agree that this team is talented and they have played games where they dominated (SE, Johnson County, and others ) then they have had many like Unaka's performance... Hopefully they will step up tomorrow night...as for Ward and Smith, they have taken some hard hits....just not the right hit to put them out of the game....and I hope they don't take that hit! I could give examples of others that take hard hits every game (off and def) and get up for the next play but I see no need in that. BUT it would be nice to see a few a with a lil more determination and toughness! They better have it tomorrow night!!!!! GO DOGS

Your's has took a pop or 2 this year, he's also given a few. One that stands out to me on the receiveing end was at JC, On the giving end was at the Unaka when he jarred the ball loose,huge play. I'm like an elephant when it comes to remembering things that happen during games. Still remember certain plays from several years back.

paradox, I agree your son is a good athlete and a big part of the team and will be missed Thursday night. There are other tough players on the team too. I just gave two examples but if you or anybody that has watched this team has not seen some of the best and most talented not play too their potential their blind. They have great talent and I don't want to name names but there are some on the team that have not played a full game without some type of injury. Have you seen Smith or Ward out a single play all year? :angry:

I agree we havent played to our potential every game. I hope we do tommorrow. However, when you have different kids, you are going to have different attitudes, different pain levels, and different players who may or. may not play to the hilt. I agree Ward and Smith are excellent athletes and I am so glad we have them. However I feel that you think for some reason that some of these kids arent tough, maybe not. But you might also agree that the talent varies from kid to kid as well as the toughness. I have never touted my son to be the best , nor will I. There are plenty of parents and people who do that on here enough. All I can say about this is, if your a fan your a fan, thru the glory, thru the pain.Everybody has got an opinion, some are sensible, some not, but that dont matter nor do I care, but when you call out this team , you call all of them out. You can either be with us or against us, really though I would love to have you on our side.

I hope he gets better in a hurry. He is tough as nails and the Dogs will miss him on both sides of the ball. I think he has been a little bit underappreciated this year but not by me. I have watched him make plays all year. Tell him to get well.

Thanks I appreciate all the kind words. Hopefully back to full strength soon.

Just wanna say thank you to all who have called, came by and cared enough to make my son feel better. I appreciate all of you and dont want to single any one out, because im sure i would forget to thank someone and would not want that. Just let me say thank you from the bottom of our hearts and thank you for making an extremely emotional time easier to deal with. You really dont know how many friends you have till something like this happens. Thanks from all of us, and its a priviledge to know you guys. Football is a vehicle to teach kids an organized chaos, but to play and have teammates that care about you really teaches you a lesson in life. God Bless you all.

Hey,I don't who who your son is but I hope he does well in his recovery! I am a Unaka parent and I know that these are kids and we need to remember that! They are kids that are playing for fun and often we get hung up on wins and loses.I love watching my son play as well as other kids and cherish these times as it passes too quickly.I don't think anyone wants to win more than the players,then the coaches and then the parents. Good luck the rest of the way from a Unaka parent!

Hey,I don't who who your son is but I hope he does well in his recovery! I am a Unaka parent and I know that these are kids and we need to remember that! They are kids that are playing for fun and often we get hung up on wins and loses.I love watching my son play as well as other kids and cherish these times as it passes too quickly.I don't think anyone wants to win more than the players,then the coaches and then the parents. Good luck the rest of the way from a Unaka parent!

I appreciate the kind words, hope you have continued success and good luck in the playoffs.

I agree we havent played to our potential every game. I hope we do tommorrow. However, when you have different kids, you are going to have different attitudes, different pain levels, and different players who may or. may not play to the hilt. I agree Ward and Smith are excellent athletes and I am so glad we have them. However I feel that you think for some reason that some of these kids arent tough, maybe not. But you might also agree that the talent varies from kid to kid as well as the toughness. I have never touted my son to be the best , nor will I. There are plenty of parents and people who do that on here enough. All I can say about this is, if your a fan your a fan, thru the glory, thru the pain.Everybody has got an opinion, some are sensible, some not, but that dont matter nor do I care, but when you call out this team , you call all of them out. You can either be with us or against us, really though I would love to have you on our side.

I don't like to single out players regardless ,great games or bad games. Its up to the coaches to play whoever they trust to do the best job. But I do think you're son is one of the leaders on this team, the other kids need to step up and play for him in his adsence. They owe it to him.

I know ole Dogbreath pretty well,he's definately on the side of the bulldogs, just expects their very best. Trust me ,he has a MAN who is grown, he expected his kid to give more effort than anyone in the world, Its worked pretty well. Just might be the hardest working kid I've ever known,thats why I called him a MAN. I think this expecting alot out these kids runs in the family. As THE FAMOUS ROY DILLARD WOULD SAY,YOU THINK i'M JOKING ,BECAUSE i'M NOT.

Your's has took a pop or 2 this year, he's also given a few. One that stands out to me on the receiveing end was at JC, On the giving end was at the Unaka when he jarred the ball loose,huge play. I'm like an elephant when it comes to remembering things that happen during games. Still remember certain plays from several years back.

The pop he got from J-C (at Hamton)(their safety and corner) was dirty as heck too! and Id say probably discussed!!?!?? Took his butt out for a play! :roflol: ...but he got right back in there....(man, that flew all over Mike when that happened!)

He's really not afraid to hit ya! Been that way since he was little! He could have improved in areas but he takes the field with Alot of heart...most of those kids have heart, just loose focus a bit!

Edited by uknoit2

:roflol:

Wow man, you just can't let it go. HV did win last week. Ok we got it. Move on. You do have JC to worry bout this week.

As for your math, we can all tell you went to HV.

HV had two penalties all night. One of them was a TD that was called back. But you scored on that drive anyway so it doesn't matter. It would have mattered if you hadn't scored. So no added points.

HV 29.

Hampton had so many penalties that equaled 100 yards and two touchdowns called back and a fumble on the two yard line that ended drives. If Hampton doesn't fumble, and doesn't have those two TD's called back that would be Hampton plus 21.

Hampton 33, 30 if we missed the extra points.

Hampton 30-33

HV 29

Yardage was 266 HV, 262 Hampton. The refs changed the outcome of this game. If you dispute that you are just plain stupid.

Now let us all move on. I love the bold predictions of some Cloudland fans. Don't mistake Hampton being down because Cloudland beat Unaka 22-12 and Hampton beat them 38-30. Hampton played the first three quarters just laying back. Then in the 4th quarter Hampton turned it on and played the way they should and outscored Unaka 21-0. As for the HV game Cloudland was dominated by HV 41-0. Hampton vs HV, see above. A few plays different and Hampton wins. Cloudland 28, JC 26. Good win for Cloudland. Hampton beat them twice and the 2nd game was 34-21.

That bein said, I think Cloudland is a tough team, they are 6-3.

But I'm gonna have to go with the Dogs at home, on Senior Night, coming off a tough loss to HV. Dogs out for Redemption. GO DOGS!!!

Calm down...sometimes Hampton has the better team and sometimes its HV..This year its HV, it will be okay, just take a deep breath and relax......WAY TO GO WARRIORS.................... :roflol:

Edited by HV2010

I guess you just don't really understand. If you could see the replays like I did and how bad the calls they made were blown, you would understand. You are always going to have calls that don't go your way in a game and you have to play though it. This is different. The TSSAA has the evidence by now I'm sure. There was definately something fishy going on Friday nite with the calls of one official. I would say when the TSSAA sees what I saw, he will not be working high school games anymore and he shouldn't. I still think Hampton is the better team but it is very close. Because of one official's "agenda" we will never know.

Are you serious.............This is just tooooo FUNNY.............. :roflol:

The pop he got from J-C (at Hamton)(their safety and corner) was dirty as heck too! and Id say probably discussed!!?!?? Took his butt out for a play! :roflol: ...but he got right back in there....(man, that flew all over Mike when that happened!)

He's really not afraid to hit ya! Been that way since he was little! He could have improved in areas but he takes the field with Alot of heart...most of those kids have heart, just loose focus a bit!

They were just a little dirty, I hate cheap shots.As far as heart goes,they all have to have a little heart, some have more than others,its only natural. But to work the way they do and then fight their butts off week after week takes a pretty tough kid. its a great teacher for life.