Forrest at Moore Co.

LovethoseRockets

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..But I Think The 100 Page Threads Are Gone...I'd Pray For Rain So I Could Be On Here... :roflolk: Ooops There's A Rain Statement...I'm Slippin :twisted:

Well as far as the rain you are getting your wish this week. The 100 page threads maybe be resurged when the playoffs start. Your King of smack thread looks promising as well. I think another problem is that we all found out how much we really like each other.

Go Rockets

Well if MC wins they are locked into a playoff spot. It looks at though they have a spot anyways. Monterey would have to upset Friendship Christian which won't happen. There are some other scenarios with tie-breakers with other schools that are too lengthy to type. No matter the outcome, congrats to the injuried and banged up Raiders for finishing at least .500! :thumb:

Edited by JustinCredible

word on streets in lynchburg is that they lost several players over the last couple of weeks through mono injuries and just heard they lost some kids because of stupidity havent heard details but as many as 4 is possible. so yall rockets take it easy on the raiders

That the word....Why?

Rockets win easy.....Good luck in the playoffs Rockets.. :popcorneater: