Who wins 1a state champion ship

gamechanger

Slots #1 thru #20 - Teams have already qualified as 1st or 2nd or wildcards.

Jo Bryns, Perry County, Nashville Christian, South Pitt, Coalfield, Gordansville, Cloudland, Huntingdon,

Wayne Co., Sunbright, Greenback, Lake County, Colinwood, Columbia Acad., South Fulton, Eagleville,

Harriman, Clarksville Acad., Middle Tn. Christian, and Moore Co.

There should be only 4 wildcard slots open with a small group of schools competing as I see it.

If these teams win by using only the 1st and 2nd tiebreaker they will be...

(a)Cornersville 5 and 8, they play Perry Co. Will get #21 (lose 4 + 7)

(b)Montery 5 and 6, they play Friendship Christian Will get #22 (lose 4+5)

©Union City 5 and 5, they play South Fulton Will get #23 (lose 4+4)

(d)Bruceton 5 and 4, they play West Carroll Will get #24 (lose 4+4)get 3rd tiebreaker over uc

(e)Gleason 5 and 4, they play Dresden (lose 4+3)

(f)Huntland 4 and 6, they play Cascade (lose 3+6)

The defending state champions, Union City if loses, they could get the final wildcard slot if

Gleason loses to Dresden and Huntland loses to Cascade only!

Quads would be to hard to try for me to set if UC and Bruceton bot get in!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo Byrns, Perry County, Wayne County, Gordonsville and South Pittsburg are the three teams in 1A that I think have a shot. Only one of us has been mercy ruled this year though so we might not have a shot.

I think that is 5 teams. No one tell Wayne County, but SP will win in 1A. Most 1A schools cannot beat them up like UC did last year. Signal Mountain also has a real 2A shot.

who do u think will win. south pittsburg they always do. but i look for a team nobody is expecting to win come out and suprise everybody. its football anybody can win but when u got a private school who gets to pick who they want out of the best around of course they got a better chance to win. its kinda crazy they can do tht cause some schools are so small and they play with wat they got and make the best out of it. aint u tired of the same teams winning state every year. they need to make it fair for all the kids. switch it up quit letting the private 1a schools play teams tht has no chance to play with em. its not right or fair to the kids who work there butts off every year.

Amen! :D

I think that is 5 teams. No one tell Wayne County, but SP will win in 1A. Most 1A schools cannot beat them up like UC did last year. Signal Mountain also has a real 2A shot.

JUST LIKE I SAID: SOUTH PITTSBURG VS. JO BYRNES ON DECEMBER 3, 2010 IN COOKEVILLE. NEITHER GORDONSVILLE NOR COPPER BASIN WILL MAKE IT PAST SOUTH PITTSBURG. JO BYRNES IS BEST IN THE WEST.-------HOWIEPIRATE---YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE. SIGNAL MOUNTAIN IN 2A AND POLK COUNTY WITH AN UPSET IN 3A.