Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcatpride70

This is the white flag guys lets quit fighting each other. Get your minds on the playoffs and represent our Region 6A. WE (PC) got over in the west as you all know. I promise to you all I am pulling for our region. Wouldn’t it be sweet for 2 region 6A teams to be playing for a trip to the BIG GAME. I know we have our hands full this first game for PC will prolly be Union City from what everybody says. Come on WC tell me you’re pulling for us because last year I sat on you guys home side and pulled as hard for you guys as I do for my Vikings. Union City just ran that big RB right at you guys. Good luck to all you guys and I hope to see you guys soon. GO PC VIKINGS

This is the white flag guys lets quit fighting each other. Get your minds on the playoffs and represent our Region 6A. WE (PC) got over in the west as you all know. I promise to you all I am pulling for our region. Wouldn’t it be sweet for 2 region 6A teams to be playing for a trip to the BIG GAME. I know we have our hands full this first game for PC will prolly be Union City from what everybody says. Come on WC tell me you’re pulling for us because last year I sat on you guys home side and pulled as hard for you guys as I do for my Vikings. Union City just ran that big RB right at you guys. Good luck to all you guys and I hope to see you guys soon. GO PC VIKINGS

There would be nothing better than a rematch between WC and PC but thats a long ways down a rough road. I am pullin for every team in reg 6 until we play one of them. Can you imagine the post if the two meet again and if the game turned out as good as the last one. I can see some dark days coming for both teams in a few years so we had better enjoy the moment. Good luck to yall in the playoffs.

There would be nothing better than a rematch between WC and PC but thats a long ways down a rough road. I am pullin for every team in reg 6 until we play one of them. Can you imagine the post if the two meet again and if the game turned out as good as the last one. I can see some dark days coming for both teams in a few years so we had better enjoy the moment. Good luck to yall in the playoffs.

Yes! Cornersville has a good middle school team! Maybe there is a chance.smiley-excited002.gif