"All District" 11AAA predictions?

cleveland8fan

What about the kicker from Indy?

If you have to have one from every team:

Indy - Kicker - no doubt

Ravenwood - Who knows? Stoner #7 maybe, Or Cash or their other Safety -starts w a "B" I think. Not the D-End that supposedly couldn't be blocked by anybody

Hillsboro - Really good LB - maybe #10 but not sure of his number

Centennial - Safety #4, but really too much of a punk to make it so maybe a lineman

They will put both QBs from Brentwood and Franklin on there - or one makes it and the other is MVP or Offensive POY - something like that.

As for linebackers, 2 best outsides are the Bryant kid from Hillsboro and Killett from Brentwood. Echetebu and Hoop from Brentwood are the best insides. Best QB is Webber with Kuivenen(Sorry if i muffed the spelling) a close second. Best tailback is probably Dye but I'm not sure if he has played enough games to merit it. After that, I'm not sure who it is. Best O-Lineman is Patrick from Brentwood. In a class of his own. Indy's kicker is probably the best kicker and punter. Statistically none of the Franklin kids really stick out but their defense is obviously world class if you listen to FBFORME

As for linebackers, 2 best outsides are the Bryant kid from Hillsboro and Killett from Brentwood. Echetebu and Hoop from Brentwood are the best insides. Best QB is Webber with Kuivenen(Sorry if i muffed the spelling) a close second. Best tailback is probably Dye but I'm not sure if he has played enough games to merit it. After that, I'm not sure who it is. Best O-Lineman is Patrick from Brentwood. In a class of his own. Indy's kicker is probably the best kicker and punter. Statistically none of the Franklin kids really stick out but their defense is obviously world class if you listen to FBFORME

Franklin's tackling statistics don't stick out because they only count solo tackles. Their leader has 37, so of course no one sticks out. But in the other important statistics their defense does stick out. First of all i'm not sure but I don't think any Bwood defenseive players have more than 2 interceptions returned for tds, as one of the FHS linebackers have. Also, I saw in the paper before last week FHS has a couple DB's up in the leaders of interceptions. Also, you have got to be realistic. If Bwood honestly had the best players at all these positions they would have beaten at least 1 of those 7-aaa teams. I know your a BHS fan but show some respect for Franklin. You can't honestly say they have the 3 linebackers btw the two teams. I doubt you have watched both teams play FHS has a very strong linebacking core, some of them have to be included. Their d-line and secondary both have been big in creating big plays this season. I'm not saying FHS should take all the spots on the team but it should be a pretty even balance between FHS and BHS. Bwood should probly have a couple more on offenses and FHS one or two more on D. Brentwood is a great team don't get me wrong, but FHS deserves a little more respect than your giving them.

Your really making yourself look like the biggest idiot. Your the only person i know who makes a coach t account just to talk about there self on every single post you make. Seriously its a joke this isnt for players to get on here and hype thereselfs up for every1 to read. If you were good every1 would already know about you but they DONT becuase your not an all american like you think you are. We would all appreciate you stop posting about CHASE ERICKSON linebacker for ihs. And also quite acting like your some fan. We all know who clevelandguy is after your 10 posts all bout chase erickson. And no your not the best linebacker in the state of tn. And your prob not even the best defensive player on a sorry team. Hate to break it you, but enough posts about the linebacker from ihs. We get it, you think your good enough already

this is the real chase that clevelandfan8 dude is one of my friends in texas i used to go to school with cause i lived down there he a freakin retard his name isnt even "john" like it says on his profile its collin so if he has any other things hes posted there not me i dont wanna deal with any of this i got a game thursday but reading this is kinda funny u tryin to be all bad and talk about me behind my back when u dont even know me but hey i dont care what people think of me i play for my team end of story i love them and were a family so bump u dude

this is the real chase that clevelandfan8 dude is one of my friends in texas i used to go to school with cause i lived down there he a freakin retard his name isnt even "john" like it says on his profile its collin so if he has any other things hes posted there not me i dont wanna deal with any of this i got a game thursday but reading this is kinda funny u tryin to be all bad and talk about me behind my back when u dont even know me but hey i dont care what people think of me i play for my team end of story i love them and were a family so bump u dude

period = .

comma = ,

exclamation point = !

CAPITALIZATION

apostrophe = '

Good use of "quotes" though. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

You know why we don't stick out with stats???? Because there are so many different players making plays. So you better listen to me. You hear? You hear? this defense is good and I can't wait for Friday!

You know why we don't stick out with stats???? Because there are so many different players making plays. So you better listen to me. You hear? You hear? this defense is good and I can't wait for Friday!

Ha i can't wait to see a battle tested Brentwood, whose non district opponents winning percentage is .711 (32-12), against a Franklin's team whose non district opponents are .378 (17-28) Yeah good luck Boise State you'll need it.

Thanks for clearing everything up. Im sure COLLIN aka clevelandfan is best freinds with dyson. I also think he also flies down to tn for every ihs game to see the best linebacker in the state of course chase erickson future sec player with incredible stats this year. Then i also think he knows who is going to be standout players next year for ihs and also knows why there doin bad and says becuase of the senior leadership this year. (In his older post)

I think he also created a coach t account just to talk about his best freind in every post he makes. Becuase cleveland fan 8 who lives in tx deffinitly dosnt have any good high school football down there so he loves to get on coach t and talk about tn football or should i say chase erickson.

Ha i can't wait to see a battle tested Brentwood, whose non district opponents winning percentage is .711 (32-12), against a Franklin's team whose non district opponents are .378 (17-28) Yeah good luck Boise State you'll need it.

Ha and I can't wait until Bwood fans stop complaining about their schedule. Yeah, its tougher than Franklin's. You made your own schedule, get over it.

So from after watching my Bruins take home the district title I think it is clear they should have the most on all-district, and Franklin with a good amount as well.

From Brentwood: Webber (incredible senior season), Echetebu (dominated Franklin on the ground and 2 clutch picks), Killett (also dominated with Echetebu, Franklin couldn't stop him on the outside), Patrick (too many pancakes to count this season), Brown (long TD was huge against Franklin), Ashcraft (great play all year and clutch pick on Friday), Hoop (leads team in tackles), Coffee (has had a great year so far), and Gallardo (all-around solid player).

For Franklin (this is the first time I had seen them play this year so these are just my observations from one game, names may be wrong I got them from their roster): Kuivinen (if two Qbs can de all district, played pretty well against a tough Brentwood D), Dye (because of what i have heard about him, although I believe he was injured for most of this year), that receiver #31 Junghans (broke a big TD to get them back in it), defensive tackle #66 Ramirez (he appeared to be the only lineman our o-line struggled blocking), #15 the safety Spierto (had a nice hit and I think he had the pick in the endzone, not sure though correct me if I'm wrong), #23 Crowe one of the corners (looked like he had a lot of solo tackles for a corner), and #57 Davis I think he's an inside linebacker (I heard his name called a lot for tackles). Also probably an offensive lineman but I don't really know whose they're best.

Independence: That kicker I don't have his name but he is very good.

Centennial: Probably someone deserving but I don't know anyone there.

Hilsboro: #2 is a pretty good linebacker, receivers played pretty well when I saw them against Brentwood.

Ravenwood: Receiver #7 Stoner was only one to really stand out

I know I missed alot of players probably but the only team I have seen play multiples times this year was Brentwood, so just add players who you think are deserving.

Go Bruins! Beat Smyrna!

Thankfully the coaches are the ones who make the selections, not the posters or fans.

Tackles made are the most unobjective stat out there. EVERYONE who charts them have different definitions of what constitutes a solo tackle or an assist. Kind of like handing out buckeye leaves on a helmet- you get one for making it through warmups in the game,IMO.

Game tapes don't lie, however, and coaches know what they saw when they schemed your team.

If past is precedent, the number of selections you get depends on how you finished in the rankings: Region Champ gets the most, last team gets the least.