Boyd Buc vs Copper Basin

reaction

CB took their starters out about halfway through the 3rd the score was 42 to 7 when the starters came out. But you are right this will be a good measuring stick for the Cougars cause it is very possible they will meet up with the Pirates in the playoffs.

SP was up on Boyd I think 41-0 at half...You are right if things go right SP and CB will meet up...probably at CB if my playoff projections are right

I have decided to grace everyone with my presence at this game. I have seen the young lads from Boyd play a couple of times this season. This will be my first time evaluating the fine young lads from Copper Basin. What young lads from Copper Basin should everyone keep an eye on during this game? Boyd has some good young lads that will play hard to defend their district title. This game should provide us with a festive environment. Goodluck to the young lads on both clubs.

I think the Bucs will have to score alot to win this one. Copper Basin just put up as many on lookout valley as South Pitt did. and this Cougar defence is very very stingy. gonna have to score more than 20 to win this one

I don't think that Boyd will have a problem scoring 20 plus against CB even with our offense. The question is can CB score against Boyd's D. As much as you want to be, CB is no SP.

Buc55, I hope Boyd plays well. If Copper Basin does Boyd like South Pittsburg did them, then I will be VERY worried if these two teams have to play. Was the SP and Boyd game 35-0 at the half? I honestly can't remember. I don't think Copper Basin will score 40 points on Boyd's defense. I believe that defensive staff will find a way to slow down the Basin attack.

Buc55, I hope Boyd plays well. If Copper Basin does Boyd like South Pittsburg did them, then I will be VERY worried if these two teams have to play. Was the SP and Boyd game 35-0 at the half? I honestly can't remember. I don't think Copper Basin will score 40 points on Boyd's defense. I believe that defensive staff will find a way to slow down the Basin attack.

I think so on the 35-0 at half. SP speed gave us a lot of trouble I don't think CB will be that fast.

I don't think that Boyd will have a problem scoring 20 plus against CB even with our offense. The question is can CB score against Boyd's D. As much as you want to be, CB is no SP.

Im not sure about that. You may be right about Boyds D but its not going to be easy at all for the Buc O to score against this defence

Boyd wins 35 to 14

This will definitely be a close game. I think this game will be based on the coaches adjustments and plays called. I watched CB Friday against Lookout and their defense is strong, aggressive and they hit hard. I was also very impressed with their 2nd string. They will still be a tough team next year. They have a lot of sophomores that start and one freshman that will be a legend. Their kicker had a perfect game 9 for 9 PAT's and he is only a sophomore as well. I will be there but I cannot make a prediction. It will be too close to predict score for me.

Edited by fanoftwelve