Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

Cats and Cougars  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

I think you have the wrong guy, Blade. I've never been negative. I think everyone who 'really' knows me would agree. You can't show me where I have said anything negative. You can show me where I have pointed out some differences and similarities, and discussed the talent levels of current and future players, but negative, I leave that up to you.

Appreciate it ORidgeKat.

You know what opinions are like.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blade, I know that you don't live there because he lives with his wife and child, unless you are hiding in his attic and we just don't know it yet.

I can tell you what I've been told about Blade leaving.

Here's what I was told by a coach from another school. I was told by a head coach from another high school that Blade will not be at OR next year. He cited two reasons. One, Blade feels he was misled about the level of talent both on the team and in the feeder program coming up. Two, his wife is unhappy in Oak Ridge and wants to move back to middle Tn. I cannot confirm or deny any truth to this, it's simply what I was told, thats why its called a RUMOR. I hope it is not the case. Only time will tell.

Edited by ORidgeKat

That was a good one-

I wonder if 92 and Sweet think we have a love fest going on since we have been going back on fourth now?

I started to send you a smiley, but I'll write it out instead. I just took it to heart when you said this is what the message board is for.. I thought I would by-pass the love connection's websites. It seems like this may have a higher 'catch' rate. Plus, I know I can always catch someone wanting to chat with me on here. So Blade, tell me something about you that I don't know, outside of football. I know you are pretty 'sharp' guy or 'dull'? For starters, how long is your blade?

yeah, i heard about some guy transferring to coalfield from clinton that was a pretty good player, dont know if thats the same guy or not? why on Gods green earth coalfield? lol no offense to coalfield but cmon... clinton>coalfield, just saying lol.. yeah, patrick and oak ridges rian hall are cousins, so idk if that is why?

This would not shock me if Patrick did, they always wanted to play togather think they do in AAU.

I started to send you a smiley, but I'll write it out instead. I just took it to heart when you said this is what the message board is for.. I thought I would by-pass the love connection's websites. It seems like this may have a higher 'catch' rate. Plus, I know I can always catch someone wanting to chat with me on here. So Blade, tell me something about you that I don't know, outside of football. I know you are pretty 'sharp' guy or 'dull'? For starters, how long is your blade?

Whoa.. I'm starting to worry abt you.

According to the latest TSSAA website playoff standings, it don't look good for the Cats. With a win Friday at Campbell County we will be rewarded with a trip to either Riverdale, Oakland, or Blackman. That ain't good. Everybody better travel up the road to Campbell County to see this team win one more. Not trying to be negative here, but in reality any of those three teams would blow us off the field. All are big, strong, fast, with depth.

At least we can call ourselves the Champs of Anderson County, Tn.

Edited by ORidgeKat

According to the latest TSSAA website playoff standings, it don't look good for the Cats. With a win Friday at Campbell County we will be rewarded with a trip to either Riverdale, Oakland, or Blackman. That ain't good. Everybody better travel up the road to Campbell County to see this team win one more. Not trying to be negative here, but in reality any of those three teams would blow us off the field. All are big, strong, fast, with depth.

At least we can call ourselves the Champs of Anderson County, Tn.

Agreed.