DB at Volunteer

dbFAN91

I know a lot of people have different reasons for not sending their kids to city schools and some of the reasons are very wrong, because i've heard some friends say these things. But, if for nothing else than to give your child the best opportunity to succeed in life with the best teachers, tools and facilities around, that has been my opinion from day one. I grew up in the Washington County school system until the 7th grade when i went to Sullivan County and then the 8th i came to the city. I can tell you, the County school systems are not even close to what we have in the city. Now this is first hand experience. Therefore, after living several years with children in the Hawkins County school district, it was a no brainer. My kids were going to the city. So, we moved back to Kingsport. One in the band and another a cheerleader, i can tell you first hand that DB is a special place to go to school and you can ask anybody associated with it. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like double talk to me.

Where will the DB Fans sit for this game? Well, since most Indian fans arrive by 6:30, I would say the they will all sit on the Home side and the Falcon fans, may have to stand.

Game Prediction:

Dobyns-Bennett 56

Volunteer 7

41-0 at halftime.... Soph.'s & Frosh play the entire 2nd half

Roll Tribe Roll

I agree. This game is going to be a lot like the Crockett game. Several players are going to have huge nights. Sensabaugh, Steele, Cannon and Seabolt as well as Swafford are each going to have big numbers when this one is over. Look for Foreman to play a lot and might even have a couple scores. DB fans need to get there as soon as the gates open probably around 6:00 . We need to come out and show our support even though we don't expect this to be much of a game. You never know. Been their before. All i can say is, Remember Karnes. Home field advantage and a perfect season in the mix and we did'nt show up. That's why you play the game. Just hoping for a win and everyone to be healthy for the first round. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

What Falcons fans?

I'm SURE there will be plenty of Falcon Fans in the Stands. I'll be there with my whole entourage. I think I'll pass the collection plate around just especially for the ROYAL Tribe so that the next time they roll into little ole Church Hill they won't have to be worried about seating. :rolleyes:

HINT HINT: It's senior night so I KNOW the stands will be packed with Falcon Fans. You better get there early! Plan to have a concession hotdog & coke for dinner and drop a few extra dollars in our hands. :mrgreen:

I'm SURE there will be plenty of Falcon Fans in the Stands. I'll be there with my whole entourage. I think I'll pass the collection plate around just especially for the ROYAL Tribe so that the next time they roll into little ole Church Hill they won't have to be worried about seating. :rolleyes:

HINT HINT: It's senior night so I KNOW the stands will be packed with Falcon Fans. You better get there early! Plan to have a concession hotdog & coke for dinner and drop a few extra dollars in our hands. :mrgreen:

Do yall have slot machines? How about a roulette table? I know they won't be no ackiehawl served at the game...even though yall makes lots of it.