District 11A

jumpman34

LOL prob right...i was wondering when the 12A guys would be back..

We have to come back because many of you 11A guys and gals are afraid to go to the region page---therefore we have to bring it to you instead of letting yall sit over here and yap and believe you have anything that will make it beyond the semifinals of the region tourny

I am not a coach or a player. I am just a Hampshire fan and I am the first to say that Hampshire doesnt win a lot of games, but I do know that Hampshire has beaten Santa Fe in Santa Fe before and I believe they will do it again. As for the stats, how often does a small school have a 20 ppg scorer? and when the team I root for does I like to cheer about that.

Mike Lovett on cornersville the worst team in the district and winless by the way averages almost 20 and still rebounds and blocks shots

Mike Lovett on cornersville the worst team in the district and winless by the way averages almost 20 and still rebounds and blocks shots

Heard Cornersville had to play mostly freshmen all season long. They tooks lots of lumps and bruises this year but this will give those guys lots of experience. They should be much improved in a couple of years.

Here in the real world, Tthe district 12A tams are better than the district 11A teams--FYI---and nothing about NCC matters within region 6A as NCC wont even make it out of region 5A--those two teams will be Clarksville Academy and McEwen. Not sure why these teams are brought up.

I'm glad you seem to have it ALL figured out already. It's one thing to make predictions, but it's another to continue to state X and Y team WILL BE playing on X dates in future games/rounds played. There's still LOTS of bball to be played.

We have to come back because many of you 11A guys and gals are afraid to go to the region page---therefore we have to bring it to you instead of letting yall sit over here and yap and believe you have anything that will make it beyond the semifinals of the region tourny

Like I stated in the Region thread, you CAN'T talk about REGION until we KNOW EVERONE who will be playing in regionals...we will know this in a few hours. THEN the talk about regions can begin.

What if an injury occurs? What if Rhodes goes down for PC? What if Clifton goes down for Summertown? What if Mr. Football goes down for WC? Do you think that would effect the chances for regionial championship potential for those teams?

Still LOTS of bball to be played between now and then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Fe by 18....lol...Hampshire just beat them by 3 at santa fe a cpl weeks ago in a game where hampshires PG fould out in 3rd qtr and walker and boshers fouled out early in the 4th.. a side note santa fe shot 21 more free throws than Hampshire and made more than the hawks attempted...if the game was anywhere closed to being called even hampshire wins in a blow out....and it was Santa Fe's homecoming

Sooooooo Santa Fe wins by 17...what happened to the HAMPSHIRE HYPE? I thought Boshers averaged 20 a game? Yet the ENTIRE team only scores 22??

DETAILS?????

Here in the real world, Tthe district 12A tams are better than the district 11A teams--FYI---and nothing about NCC matters within region 6A as NCC wont even make it out of region 5A--those two teams will be Clarksville Academy and McEwen. Not sure why these teams are brought up.

Yea VChris I have been reading some of your stuff and alot of its pretty ignorant, in this post i have to correct you NCC they are referring to beating PC an MTP is not the same Nashville Christian your thinking of this one is one of the top homeschools in the nation and would easily make it to the single A state championship

Culleoka v. CA

Santa Fe v. Mt. Pleasant

I think CA pulls out a close game against Culleoka at Culleoka and Mt. Pleasant takes out Santa Fe (10-15 pts).

Thoughts?

VandyChris,

Let's see who's in Regions and the match-ups. I don't doubt 12A is better but upsets happen.

My thoughts are yes upsets do happen, so 11As 1 seed better be focused and prepared or they might get upset by 12As 4 seed. :roflol: