Lenoir City at Maryville

pepvol

I always try to pull for blount co. teams, lets show a little class. Why would LC fans or players want to get on this board if they are going to be blasted like that. :rolleyes: Good luck to both teams, hope both are injury free!

That was blasted ?? ....geez , no wonder these boards are dying , every little thing that is said gets scrutinized and over analyzed .

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that is what wb should have done, you would have scored less. :roflol: :roflol:

Lol ... totally shocked by that one , once things went bad for the Govs it was like an Avalanche . Lowkee , since we have no Lenoir City fans here , what can you tell us about them after seeing them ?

Lol ... totally shocked by that one , once things went bad for the Govs it was like an Avalanche . Lowkee , since we have no Lenoir City fans here , what can you tell us about them after seeing them ?

Tough defense. You should not have to worry with the run game and for that matter the passing game you guys have. Inside is where they can be gashed the most. Good thing, a couple of scores, which can sometimes be tough on them, will probably be enough to win. Their Offense is not that strong and although they run speed sweep and some speed option, they like the inside crossing their backs before they run to the line. The best receiver that they throw to seems to be the tight end, number 41 or 42. He catches the ball well across the middle, but he is slow. They are the type of team that if you allow their D to keep them in the game, they can slip up at the end and win. I do not for see that being a problem for mhs, go rebs

I always try to pull for blount co. teams, lets show a little class. Why would LC fans or players want to get on this board if they are going to be blasted like that. :rolleyes: Good luck to both teams, hope both are injury free!

Blasted? Blasted? I haven't seen any blasting on this thread. On another thread I heard someone from Alcoa say that Loudon fans "smell like funnel cakes and corn dogs." He was quickly corrected to the fact that they refer to them as Dip Dogs in Loudon. I don't know what they call them in L.C. :flower:

Edited by Red Rebels

Tough defense. You should not have to worry with the run game and for that matter the passing game you guys have. Inside is where they can be gashed the most. Good thing, a couple of scores, which can sometimes be tough on them, will probably be enough to win. Their Offense is not that strong and although they run speed sweep and some speed option, they like the inside crossing their backs before they run to the line. The best receiver that they throw to seems to be the tight end, number 41 or 42. He catches the ball well across the middle, but he is slow. They are the type of team that if you allow their D to keep them in the game, they can slip up at the end and win. I do not for see that being a problem for mhs, go rebs

Thanks lowkee , nice breakdown . :thumb: