How about Hardin Valley at Karns?

vols11

The offense has struggled but I think they have improved. The quarterback is just so young and he is making sophmore mistakes but that will change with time. Last yr the offense was pretty good because they had experience in the skilled positions I believe and the defense couldnt stop anybody just the way the game goes when you have youth running the show on O. The defense has played good stopping the run but the pass defense isnt very good but what can you expect with them having all guys in the box except for the corners and safety. They better be careful doing that against HV because they can throw the ball using playaction. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game will be a good game. With this being Hardin Valley’s second ever varsity football season I think the improvement they have shown is astonishing. I have to admit that I didn’t have much faith in the team, and I definitely did not think they would have a winning season for several years. Hardin Valley is without a doubt the best coached team in Knoxville. Coach Wes Jones is a great leader and has put together a fantastic coaching staff. Having watched this team form from the ground up, I can honestly say that this program has been formed with class…and Win or Lose the boys (and the fans) on the team seem to always react appropriately, which says a lot for a coaching staff. Hardin Valley has faced a lot of adversity this year with several injuries, and with having their Senior QB miss 2 important games. It would be amazing to see this team make the playoffs, and we might just get to see it! Good luck to HVA and Karns tonight, I look forward to seeing a great game!

The offense has struggled but I think they have improved. The quarterback is just so young and he is making sophmore mistakes but that will change with time. Last yr the offense was pretty good because they had experience in the skilled positions I believe and the defense couldnt stop anybody just the way the game goes when you have youth running the show on O. The defense has played good stopping the run but the pass defense isnt very good but what can you expect with them having all guys in the box except for the corners and safety. They better be careful doing that against HV because they can throw the ball using playaction. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!