Wilson Central @ Portland

fbfan1976

Well after another season of high school football several teams have playoff hopes hanging on the results of Friday nights games but for these two teams and hundreds of others around the state Pride is the only reward for finishing the season. The Wildcats will have a lot of shoulda coulda woulda's to think about over the off season. Homecoming agains McGavock a 7 point loss, Holding Gallatin to 16 points and driving late in the fourth with a chance to tie, Playing Mt Juliet to a 14 6 game during Fall Break. I am Proud of the effort of the players and coaches this season. :thumb:

Now to business who is going to win this game? Will Portland finally break into the Win column for the first time in two seasons or will WC give Coach Brad Dedman the best record of any first year coach in Wilson Central History?

Or are both teams just ready for Basketball season? :shock:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am predicting eers will finally come out of the closet and change his username to qu eers. :roflol:

You are just too clever... Worry about a WIN and then you can try to be funny. All I said was that you will be 0-20 (I suppose I could have said 22 in a row). Correct me if that will not be the two year record after this week's loss.

I have said that Portland could be a great place to be, but there will need to be a lot of changes there to be successful again (perhaps getting support from someone with a higher IQ than you possess). Let me ask, what's your tie to the program? Care to disclose?

You are just too clever... Worry about a WIN and then you can try to be funny. All I said was that you will be 0-20 (I suppose I could have said 22 in a row). Correct me if that will not be the two year record after this week's loss.

I have said that Portland could be a great place to be, but there will need to be a lot of changes there to be successful again (perhaps getting support from someone with a higher IQ than you possess). Let me ask, what's your tie to the program? Care to disclose?

Waterboy. :roflol::roflol:

I am the guy in the stands that tells everyone what they are doing wrong.

Well after another season of high school football several teams have playoff hopes hanging on the results of Friday nights games but for these two teams and hundreds of others around the state Pride is the only reward for finishing the season. The Wildcats will have a lot of shoulda coulda woulda's to think about over the off season. Homecoming agains McGavock a 7 point loss, Holding Gallatin to 16 points and driving late in the fourth with a chance to tie, Playing Mt Juliet to a 14 6 game during Fall Break. I am Proud of the effort of the players and coaches this season. :thumb:

Now to business who is going to win this game? Will Portland finally break into the Win column for the first time in two seasons or will WC give Coach Brad Dedman the best record of any first year coach in Wilson Central History?

Or are both teams just ready for Basketball season? :shock:

Coach,

ya'll gonna be nice to your old boss??

go Bucs

Coach,

ya'll gonna be nice to your old boss??

go Bucs

Before Kickoff we will be as nice as can be, after the final horn we can all go out and get some hotwings, but for 48 mins. we are going to try and destroy his D. I figure he feels about the same way. I am looking forward to catching up with my friends from Portland, not looking forward to that D@^N train horn though. Hopefully they will not have cause to use it on Friday. :thumb:

I am going out on a limb here and predicting Portland wins 20 to 17. After Portland wins expect that dang horn to blow for about an hour solid!

As far as the coach in Portland goes, does anyone think he is truly gone? Anyone can speculate that an 0-20 coach is done, heck Lombardi himself would be out, but I have heard many people say Sanders was promised a third year. As for me, Sanders is a stand-up guy and I would be happy seeing what he can do in year three. Just my 2 cents.

As for BOTH teams, I give the players a huge congrats on working their tails off all year and looking adversity head on. You will be better men having went through what you have. My hat is off to you guys.

Edited by breakawayspeed

Before Kickoff we will be as nice as can be, after the final horn we can all go out and get some hotwings, but for 48 mins. we are going to try and destroy his D. I figure he feels about the same way. I am looking forward to catching up with my friends from Portland, not looking forward to that D@^N train horn though. Hopefully they will not have cause to use it on Friday. :thumb:

It shouldn't be hard destroying Coach Aric's D. They have given up 39 points a game.

Their defensive was better last year when he wasn’t coaching at Portland.