Top Traditonal Teams In TN HS history

SweetScience

Well to not consider Germantown and Lincoln County as "traditional " powerhouses is just absurd. They have both been in the playoffs and finished well over the years.

Lincoln County's record is 251-110. That's a winning percentage of 70%. They have 3 state titles. They have been down the last few years but that's the way it goes.

So in my opinion LC has to be considered when talking about traditional powerhouses.

I would also have to mention

Riverdale

Oakland

Father Ryan

MBA

yes, to not consider LC and germantown in the teams i mentioned previously is definitely right... your out of your gord if you think they belong with the teams i mentioned *shaking my head* no sir... i said top 5 ALL TIME... not top 10

GO FALCONS!!!!

So what your really saying is if my opinion is different from yours then I'm out of my gord. Well that's my opinion and I'll stick by it. Oh and by the way alot of people (sports writers) have always included Lincoln County in their articles and conversations when talking about traditional powerhouses in Tennessee.

GO FALCONS!!!!

Win something in this century they let's talk tradition.

Oh that means for you, like so many others today, it's only about today with no regard to perspective. Or is it because no one knows the history?

It doesn't matter if it old traditon or new tradition, it is still tradition and this thread said in TN HISTORY.

I jus think that Chattanooga Central was voted the Champion 7 times in a 20 year period deserves a mention with the great teams in Tennessee football history.

Oh that means for you, like so many others today, it's only about today with no regard to perspective. Or is it because no one knows the history?

It doesn't matter if it old traditon or new tradition, it is still tradition and this thread said in TN HISTORY.

I jus think that Chattanooga Central was voted the Champion 7 times in a 20 year period deserves a mention with the great teams in Tennessee football history.

yes alt, i would have to agree with you... in overall history in tennessee chatt central should be mentioned... the pounders right?

The only perspective that's necessary is a look at recent win-loss record, and maybe a look in the trophy case. If the trophies are nice and golden and shiny, I say it's a good tradition. If they're dusty and tarnished, I say it's time to work hard enough to win something again.

and you still havent said who your team is lol