District 12A

waynecofreak

are the rice bros playing basketball havnt seen their names in any of the box scores and theyve been done for 2 weeks. I do understand taking a little time off but didnt know if there was an injury going on or something like that.

Tyler got hurt in the JB game on the last drive on a late hit out of bounds that got flagged for a personal foul. He can't extend his arm and its in a sling. Not sure about how much longer he'll be out. Austin is not playing....he just doesn't like it that much and wants to focus on baseball.

Tyler won't be playing against S'town next Friday night even if he is healthy due to him playin in the east/west all star game. Merry Cmas to the Eagles. <_< I think with our new style of defense (thanks to Willard), we'll still keep it close and anything can happen. Just hope somebody steps up to generate enough O, especially in the paint. Go Cats! :thumb:

Tyler won't be playing against S'town next Friday night even if he is healthy due to him playin in the east/west all star game. Merry Cmas to the Eagles. <_< I think with our new style of defense (thanks to Willard), we'll still keep it close and anything can happen. Just hope somebody steps up to generate enough O, especially in the paint. Go Cats! :thumb:

You can go ahead and mark an L down for that game WC isn't going to beat Stown with Tyler.

• Upvote 1

You can go ahead and mark an L down for that game WC isn't going to beat Stown with Tyler.

Yeah I know it'll be really difficult w/o Tyler, and especially at their place, but I'm tellin ya Willard is the X factor. A coach of his caliber can make a HUGE difference.......enough to get the W?? idk, but if anybody knows how their tendencies and how to guard them I think he does.

Yeah I know it'll be really difficult w/o Tyler, and especially at their place, but I'm tellin ya Willard is the X factor. A coach of his caliber can make a HUGE difference.......enough to get the W?? idk, but if anybody knows how their tendencies and how to guard them I think he does.

Willard definetly knows Summertown's tendencies. He knows how to shut them down. The question is can Trotter change his style of play to counteract Willards knowledge?