District 12A

waynecofreak

WOW that's a lot of titles. The only team in our district close to that is East Robertson.....and their Coach David Collie (at the time)I believe was a Wayne County native.

Im not sure but i think it is tied for most in the state on Titles.(But don't hold me to that)And i know some of those Titles were won back before there where classifications. And i also believe back in 97 that we beat the 2A state champs as well as the 3A runner-up and finished that season 37-0. I would love to see us make it 7 titles this year, even though we won't be able to do it undefeated.

I would love to see us make it 7 titles this year, even though we won't be able to do it undefeated.

If you guys make it to state I will come watch. Where is the bball championship at this year Tenn Tech? Anyway, I've been out of the loop with HS bball for a long time,and I miss going and watching good teams play. The last game I went to see was when Ron Mercer of Goodpasture(who went on to Ky) scored about 60 points against JB.

The last time JB made it to the quarter finals in basketball was when Coach Adkins played basketball......so it's been awhile. We got beat down by Memphis Westside and some kid named David Harris who averaged 59 points a game.

It's before yalls time I guess,but we had some killer basketball teams in the mid-late 80's.Boltons Sylvester Gray,and Celina had Joey Coe and Jeff ? Arms.Celina had the a collection of kids that could leap through the building.

Glazed,if you ever get the chance go watch the Kentucky Sweet 16 tournament. All the classifications play for one trophy.

If you guys make it to state I will come watch. Where is the bball championship at this year Tenn Tech? Anyway, I've been out of the loop with HS bball for a long time,and I miss going and watching good teams play. The last game I went to see was when Ron Mercer of Goodpasture(who went on to Ky) scored about 60 points against JB.

The last time JB made it to the quarter finals in basketball was when Coach Adkins played basketball......so it's been awhile. We got beat down by Memphis Westside and some kid named David Harris who averaged 59 points a game.

It's before yalls time I guess,but we had some killer basketball teams in the mid-late 80's.Boltons Sylvester Gray,and Celina had Joey Coe and Jeff ? Arms.Celina had the a collection of kids that could leap through the building.

Glazed,if you ever get the chance go watch the Kentucky Sweet 16 tournament. All the classifications play for one trophy.

If im not mistaken Bolton is the team that is tied with us on Titles.

You would start this, already gave him one he didn't earn. Why not another. :roflolk:

He EARNED IT, HE DESERVED IT, and HE WON IT!!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha Still can't get over can you? Do you cry about that at night? BTW the regelar season really don't mean to much in basketball. When postseason comes Wayne Co. will be on top just like last year! Yea Glazed you heard me buddy

Before Glazed's time, but not before mine. Don't really keep up with b-ball too much anymore, but I was a freshman when Mike Rhodes was a senior, and I watched him play in the state tournament. Don't know if I have even been to a b-ball game since Kirk Haston played, but PC definitely has a tradition. We should have a really good team this year.