District 12A

waynecofreak

They don't have anymore size than PC. About the same, but definantly not more.

I'm not necessarily talking about height, I'm talking about being beefy/husky=rebounding/stregth advantage IMO. Even #12 PG is pretty good size for WC and he can be physical with other PGs head to head such as B Clifton (if playing games where refs let players play physical).

When Stown beat WC by 34 it was without Rice. And the loss to Cwood can sort of be understandable. But losing by 41 can't be justified. Going 3-40 for 3s isn't an excuse. Stown is not a Top 2 team in D12 right now and wont be till they come out and prove otherwise.

Are you serious? Not a top 2 team in 12a? Tthe only team in the district to beat your beloved PC and had an off night vs WC and an excusable loss to Cwood? Surely you still don't believe that Rice is a 75 pt swingman. If you dont understand that, he would have to make up a 75 point difference in the score and I am not sure anyone in tis district or state believe he is that. To get my figures, he had to make up the 34 Summertown beat them by the first time PLUS the 41 WC won by for a total of 75. Tthats just crazy to think any one player is that big of a difference. Not even the Smith twins at Clarksville Academy are that dominate.

Well from the stats I got he had 13 points and 23 assists. And if you figure those 23 assists were all converted to 2 points shots that 46+13=59, and that's not figuring in how many defensive stops he may have had. Just saying that's a huge swing, maybe not 75 points but still huge.

23 assists--a career night, in other words. Tthat performance will not be duplicated and you know it and without that type of night again and the horrendous shooting of the Eagles of that night, Summertown is the better team. It was a huge combination of factors that made it look so bad and you surely dont think they will repeat do you?

23 assists--a career night, in other words. Tthat performance will not be duplicated and you know it and without that type of night again and the horrendous shooting of the Eagles of that night, Summertown is the better team. It was a huge combination of factors that made it look so bad and you surely dont think they will repeat do you?

You guys have been arguing for a while now and I think it needs to be said that Summertown, Perry Co. and Wayne Co. are all good (but not great) teams and can beat each other on any given night. I'm giving Perry Co. the advantage in the D12 tournament because it's on their home court, but I think any three of these teams could win the region.

You guys have been arguing for a while now and I think it needs to be said that Summertown, Perry Co. and Wayne Co. are all good (but not great) teams and can beat each other on any given night. I'm giving Perry Co. the advantage in the D12 tournament because it's on their home court, but I think any three of these teams could win the region.

Well said UNC!!!!! These teams are all pretty evenly matched, although I do feel that PC is better than WC. As far as the region going, there doesnt appear to be much to offer from 11a and being on a nuetral court any of these three can win, however, me personally would have to give that edge to Sumertown just because they play on the Mt Pleasant flor more so than either of the other 2. Just an observation.

Well said UNC!!!!! These teams are all pretty evenly matched, although I do feel that PC is better than WC. As far as the region going, there doesnt appear to be much to offer from 11a and being on a nuetral court any of these three can win, however, me personally would have to give that edge to Sumertown just because they play on the Mt Pleasant flor more so than either of the other 2. Just an observation.

Just how many times have they played there this year, I know PC has played on that floor twice and done pretty well both times this year!!

Just how many times have they played there this year, I know PC has played on that floor twice and done pretty well both times this year!!

Are you sure? To hear the guys on 11A tell it, they lost to some home school team at Mt Pleasant. That doesnt sound as if they have done too well there to me. Just saying. I am also aware that Stown does play summer games there, plus they visit there EVERY season and just 2 seasons ago had to host their very own sub-state game there (brought the roof down, literally, as I recall(. I was simply saying that as a general rule, Summertown plays in the Mt Pleasant gym moreso than does anyone else from 12 and that by familiarity with the gym, should have a slight advantage over the other d12 teams. Again, this is just my opinion.

Are you sure? To hear the guys on 11A tell it, they lost to some home school team at Mt Pleasant. That doesnt sound as if they have done too well there to me. Just saying. I am also aware that Stown does play summer games there, plus they visit there EVERY season and just 2 seasons ago had to host their very own sub-state game there (brought the roof down, literally, as I recall(. I was simply saying that as a general rule, Summertown plays in the Mt Pleasant gym moreso than does anyone else from 12 and that by familiarity with the gym, should have a slight advantage over the other d12 teams. Again, this is just my opinion.

PC did lose to the Home school team but they did play well, a team can play well and still lose.

PC did lose to the Home school team but they did play well, a team can play well and still lose.

So when Summertown lost at PC y 2 points, 88-86, you wont argue with me that Summerotwn played well and is evenly matched or better than PC? You do remember that you won by 2 at your house, while the Eagles won by 11 at their house?

So when Summertown lost at PC y 2 points, 88-86, you wont argue with me that Summerotwn played well and is evenly matched or better than PC? You do remember that you won by 2 at your house, while the Eagles won by 11 at their house?

Yes Stown played really well at PC, no I don't think they are evenly matched or better because if PC played to their potential they wouldn't even be closely matched. And at Stown PC did not play well and Stown did.