Perfect Game

columbiaguy

If someone on here has an account with the perfect game website, they have their player rankings up for 2011, 2012, and 2013. It would be great if someone could look at those and post the players from Tennessee that made the list. Daniel Norris is rated #1 for 2011. That is all I know based on the front page of the site. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to scorecardathletics.com get ranked based on your stats not because you pay alot of money :shock: You will be shocked at all you get with these guys its great

You have got to be joking. The only way to get them your stats is by joining (that is paying). They are out of New York and nobody has ever heard of them. And I can send them any stats I want. Little Johnny batted .750 for 4 years of high school. This is a joke.

Perfect Game is the established place to go. I would also say you are wrong on paying to get ranked. I do not believe Daniel has ever paid to enter a Perfect Game event. I know many of the top 150 players and they have never paid to go to the showcases. They only played the WWBA events and the invite only stuff.

You have got to be joking. The only way to get them your stats is by joining (that is paying). They are out of New York and nobody has ever heard of them. And I can send them any stats I want. Little Johnny batted .750 for 4 years of high school. This is a joke.

Perfect Game is the established place to go. I would also say you are wrong on paying to get ranked. I do not believe Daniel has ever paid to enter a Perfect Game event. I know many of the top 150 players and they have never paid to go to the showcases. They only played the WWBA events and the invite only stuff.

Obviously you have not checked this out very well at all. The stats are verified three different ways and are based on the kids productivity and when we joined the perfect game guys we paid to go to camps we paid to go to the showcase and then there is a very high monthly fee to the colleges to access it. scorecardathletics send the info out free to the colleges had a huge sign rate lastyear to college for the members and this year they are offering many opportunities to the players. Did you also not research that the top three picks in the draft lastyear from the state of New York were identified at age 13 by this very program?? Yes they are new to this area- but they are tested and are very professional and good for the players. Perfect game is a good program we were pleased but we like these guys better for the money and the exposure they use stats and performance not predicting the future 2012? 2013? are you kidding? scorecardathletics.com check it out

Obviously you have not checked this out very well at all. The stats are verified three different ways and are based on the kids productivity and when we joined the perfect game guys we paid to go to camps we paid to go to the showcase and then there is a very high monthly fee to the colleges to access it. scorecardathletics send the info out free to the colleges had a huge sign rate lastyear to college for the members and this year they are offering many opportunities to the players. Did you also not research that the top three picks in the draft lastyear from the state of New York were identified at age 13 by this very program?? Yes they are new to this area- but they are tested and are very professional and good for the players. Perfect game is a good program we were pleased but we like these guys better for the money and the exposure they use stats and performance not predicting the future 2012? 2013? are you kidding? scorecardathletics.com check it out

Perfect Game is a good program. However, the fees that come they charge go on and on. I've researched scorecard and am impressed with the experience of the organization and their overall mission. They charge much less but offer more opportunities for players. A person can't just put in any statistics, the information has to be verified by coaches. Also their program will acknowledge improvements by accumulating over the years. Scorecard also has showcases for players to be seen over more years and with thwe best from other states which gives more exposure. I'm signing my athlete up with scorecard. I'm excited because they are focusing on our Tennessee players. Scorecard is the way to go in the long run.

Wow! You guys are either scammed or getting paid or are booting the company by scamming us that you are players.

This is a new unproven company. There is no way to verify stats unless you are there. Coaches lie, parents lie, and the players stats are a joke. SAw a coach last year have a fly ball hit a glove in the infield, can of corn and the coach gave him a hit. What a joke.

Perfect GAme does everything with their own eyes and have a proven history. I don't know what fees you are talking about. YOu pay for the team and that is it. If you choose to do the shcowcases, then you pay for hte showcase. There are no other fees. If you want the rankings and stuff, then you pay but that is not helping you other than your ego.

Perfect GAme and then Under Armour. The one you stated is years behind.

Stats are b.s. to college coaches. College coaches care about tools and how well a kid can compete against a certain level of competition. Perfect Game is the best there is for many reasons. Their tournaments attract the best teams in the country. Players can be evaluated against quality competition which is one reason why PG's scouting is so accurate and reliable. IMO Perfect game promotes the game of baseball, not individual players. I seriously doubt that you will go to a scorecard event and see John Cohen, Todd Raleigh, John Pawlowski, or Mike Fox watching the same game, like you would a PG event. Futhermore, you don't have to pay a cent to to perfect game to get your name on an all-american team or any watch list.

Go to scorecardathletics.com and send them an e-mail find out who they are then when you find out they are all pro guys and they had a 98% sign rate last year at their big camp you can be satisfied I am not going to run down either program I just like this one better (ford or chevy same thing a truck) They have their big showcase this year at Vero Beach Florida Dodgertown aint to shabby my friend. You dont scam your way into having events there! scorecard seems alot more aimed at helping the small town average guy get a shot at playing on the next level. Not all of us are all american but we dserve a chance - done talking to you :thumb:

Go to scorecardathletics.com and send them an e-mail find out who they are then when you find out they are all pro guys and they had a 98% sign rate last year at their big camp you can be satisfied I am not going to run down either program I just like this one better (ford or chevy same thing a truck) They have their big showcase this year at Vero Beach Florida Dodgertown aint to shabby my friend. You dont scam your way into having events there! scorecard seems alot more aimed at helping the small town average guy get a shot at playing on the next level. Not all of us are all american but we dserve a chance - done talking to you :thumb:

No You buy your way into there. Money talks whether it is an organization or a player. AGain, no one looks at stats. It is about the evaluation. 98% of what did what. Signed a college scholarship. That is not that hard. If I can do an invite only showcase, I bet I can get 100%. Think about it. Just because you are sold on these guys, you don't have to sound unreasonable about their results. They may get there but they are unproven and will take many years to get there. The difference is that PG has the players going pro. Their goal is to rank the total players, not just the ones that come to a showcase.

If you want to say that this organization is great to get players signed, then say that. But also state what level and where they are getting them signed. Most players in the south that make varsity can go north and play D1. Just be realistic and stop trying to sell snake oil.