2A Quad 1 Play-off seeds

buc55

"H".. just stay focused (one wk @ a time) & keep winning.. :thumb: looking foward to start this thing off friday night. well in our case a couple of fridays

And I'll be pulling for you fellers in a BIG way.Not a big fan of some of the teams in you're quad. You guys do things the hard way.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well look at it this way, you wont have to spend much money on tickets then, 1 maybe 2 at the most if that.

Rockwood is rolling into the semis if they can put their minds together !! You might need to put your head on straight thats what people said last year and look what happend !! if they some how beat TC then they will be going to State since the first time since 76'

Rockwood is rolling into the semis if they can put their minds together !! You might need to put your head on straight thats what people said last year and look what happend !! if they some how beat TC then they will be going to State since the first time since 76'

Gonna roll right over OS...then Wartburg huh?! Then of crse Hampton. Oh wait, I forgot, Hampton can't get by BB! Hope Rockwood is that good!

Gonna roll right over OS...then Wartburg huh?! Then of crse Hampton. Oh wait, I forgot, Hampton can't get by BB! Hope Rockwood is that good!

I hope so man. Hope Unaka beats them by 21+ !! I have a hate for teams that tend to Recruit. Thats why I dont like Grace as much as i did after i heard about there Cheating habits.

I hope so man. Hope Unaka beats them by 21+ !! I have a hate for teams that tend to Recruit. Thats why I dont like Grace as much as i did after i heard about there Cheating habits.

They should have a different division for teams that recruit heavily...or make them play up...or with "some", they just need to get rid of players when they reach legal age to drink! LOLOL

yep im backin the W Dawgs but theres 5 teams in this quad at least with good chances of going far until signal or trousdale derails them should be a great couple of rounds before then good luck all

I'm feeling that you guys are just as tough as anyone in this quad,being overlooked in a bad way.I'm not buying.

i hope they overlook us but fact is we are newcomers to the playoffs we havent hosted a game since 1980 so we are a little green at this stuff that might hurt us a little we havent been to the playoffs since 2004 and we are 2 years removed from losing 34 straight games dont forget that either we are the greenhorns in 2a

i hope they overlook us but fact is we are newcomers to the playoffs we havent hosted a game since 1980 so we are a little green at this stuff that might hurt us a little we havent been to the playoffs since 2004 and we are 2 years removed from losing 34 straight games dont forget that either we are the greenhorns in 2a

Playing in the region you guys were in can take the football out of the school, you guys were in a guantlet. Bet you dress alot more kids than you did a few years back. Getting killed every single week can't do alot for you. Its good to see you doing better.

They should have a different division for teams that recruit heavily

Division II is for financial aid schools b/c the privates who give a lot of it have an advantage according to the TSSAA.

...or make them play up

The privates who do NOT give financial aid but do play in division I have the Nation's highest multiplier put on them...1.8. That means that schools like BB who have 278 kids in their high school get to play schools with 500+. So they do, in fact, 'make them play up'.

...or with "some", they just need to get rid of players when they reach legal age to drink! LOLOL

The legal age limit in Tennessee is 19 for High School Athletics I think. :>)

ps. BB does not now nor have they ever recruited. They do not have selective admissions (cherry pick the students) like the elite privates around the state do. They are a Christian school and take anyone who wants to go there and can afford the tuition. The coaches have NO say in who gets in or doesn't. So their students look like the county schools...about the same racial mix and IQ mix and athletic mix of students. To the best of my knowledge they have never had a male athlete get an athletic scholarship offer from a DI school...ever. In the last 10 years they have had a couple of kids get offers from UTC and several have gone to DII and DIII schools. No super-stars, just solid kids playing solid ball. If you come to a game you are welcome to meet any of our kids or parents and ask them how long they have been at the school and why they came. What you'll find is that most have been there years and years (some are kids of alumni) and none came because our Elementary staff recruited them for their athletic talent.

Edited by BCoach

The legal age limit in Tennessee is 19 for High School Athletics I think. :>)

ps. BB does not now nor have they ever recruited. They do not have selective admissions (cherry pick the students) like the elite privates around the state do. They are a Christian school and take anyone who wants to go there and can afford the tuition. The coaches have NO say in who gets in or doesn't. So their students look like the county schools...about the same racial mix and IQ mix and athletic mix of students. To the best of my knowledge they have never had a male athlete get an athletic scholarship offer from a DI school...ever. In the last 10 years they have had a couple of kids get offers from UTC and several have gone to DII and DIII schools. No super-stars, just solid kids playing solid ball. If you come to a game you are welcome to meet any of our kids or parents and ask them how long they have been at the school and why they came. What you'll find is that most have been there years and years (some are kids of alumni) and none came because our Elementary staff recruited them for their athletic talent.

And we are required to play up we have 278 students playing in 2A. Thats the TSSAA multiplier.Never Mind BCoach edited his comment to include this.

Edited by buc55