Manassas @ Camden

rcombs

Here we go already with the "generalizations" about Memphis teams. We've played SEVERAL of them over the years and NEVER had problems getting info from any team in Memphis with the exception of one...it was "one isolated" coach who chose not to participate...and he paid the price on the scoreboard. Camden will have no problem receiving information from Manassas..they will trade just like any other team.

Where you able to trade tape with Manassas? Did the HC even know he had made the playoffs? It's not a "generalization"!! Most inner city Memphis teams do not take the games as serious as rural West Tn. Those coaches and players do a great job just fielding a team each week, with all of the circumstances they have to overcome.

Where you able to trade tape with Manassas? Did the HC even know he had made the playoffs? It's not a "generalization"!! Most inner city Memphis teams do not take the games as serious as rural West Tn. Those coaches and players do a great job just fielding a team each week, with all of the circumstances they have to overcome.

I simply disagee.....

Then Alcoa must think rural West Tn. team don't take the games too serious either...

Camden wins 35 to 14 in a hard hittin game.Hope all is well with the injured manassas players.

Very scary moments when the Manassas #5 was down. Even though he walked off the field under his own power, things headed south on the sideline and he ended up on a stretcher in an ambulance a short time later. Hope everything turns out ok for him...he's a heckuva ball player. The other injured player was on the field a few plays later so I think maybe he wasn't hurt too bad.

Let me officially say that I hate the week 10 bye and I hope Camden never has it again. Now that that's off my chest....Manassas was a tough first round draw for the Lions because they matched up well speed-wise which is something that hasn't happened to the Lions all season. Glad to see that one behind us 'cause for a few minutes I was sweatin' bullets. Next up...Camden vs. Westview part II :thumb: Go LIONS!