Cleveland vs Lawrence county

blueraiders22

It is personal to all the schools in our district. We see a team that cheats AND gets away with it over and over! You are only fooling yourself if you think that people aren't going to kick up a little dust about it. It is about time that TSSAA grows a pair and starts standing up to Cleveland High School. There is a long history of Cleveland High School recruiting players from other counties like they are a private school. You get away with it in several sports. I hope that everyone does keep talking about it. Eventually Cleveland High will be held accountable for their illegal actions. Enough complaints and attention will eventually cause someone to step in and put a stop to the corruption.

Cleveland's tactics has gained a lot of attention from all over the state this year! It isn't just a topic that rival teams are complaining about. As far as I am concerned...name kids, name coaches...I could care less that anyone’s feelings are hurt. These kids, families, and coaches knew that what they did was wrong. They took that risk. People deserve to know the truth. Kids living in other counties shouldn't be playing at CHS. Coaches have to quit housing these kids. Coaches have to quit transporting these players back and forth. At some point, it has to end! The sooner the better!

Wow looks like someone has been burned by Cleveland before. Clearly you need to get a job with the TSSAA and go fix this problem. You need to make it your personal duty to "kick up a little dust" about Cleveland. As far as them getting away with it in several other sports, this is a football thread so go on over to the other threads and kick up some dust over there. Your right the kids, coaches, and families knew what they were doing and the TSSAA said that they were legal in their actions. Probably 40 to 50% of our coaches dont even live in Cleveland so it would be hard for them to house them there.

Slaughter, make sure your transfers for next year have a good set up!! :thumb::roflol:

Edited by Bleedingblue

I'm still confused on why everyone is still fussing about the transfers, TSSAA looked into all of the and ruled them eligible, end of story

The TSSAA generally relys on the schools to look into themselves and report back (not always but generally). They also will generally will only investigate if another member school brings an allegation.