Cleveland vs Lawrence county

blueraiders22

I will see you Friday night! I will know which one you are by the yellow stripe down your back! What is the difference by calling out a players # and saying their name? Do you mean to tell me if I had said #8 instead of Voytik it would have been OK? You are still a cry baby in blue!!

Aww you hurt my feelings! NOT!! I will be there Friday! In my blue of course! You will be the one playing pattycake in the stands, right!

Nice non conference schedule. Ha! Ha! Giles co. and Loretto? Why don't we just give you 2 wins and save the earth from the bus fumes. And by the way nice loss to the last place team in your district. Your scheduling works well with this playoff format WEAK!

Talking about schedules.........yall only won two(2) games over teams with a winning record. That is sad. Yall even got beat by a 4A team. Giles County is the 4A defending state champs and I will have to give you one with the Loretto game. Thats nothing more than a money game for both teams. Yall have a weak schedule and a week conference! Thats the real truth! Yall are starting to bore me :bored: And one other thing, Giles County beat Cookeville and Cookeville beat yall. Very Sad indeed!!

Edited by fballfan101

Lawrence Co is a good football team that doesn't need to play dirty and I didn't see anything out of the way in the Tullahoma game. I'm a Tullahoma fan and saw the game last Friday. I can't speak about the strength of Clevelands district, but every team in District 8AAA made the playoffs and you can't say that about the district that Cleveland plays in.

Lawrence Co is a good football team that doesn't need to play dirty and I didn't see anything out of the way in the Tullahoma game. I'm a Tullahoma fan and saw the game last Friday. I can't speak about the strength of Clevelands district, but every team in District 8AAA made the playoffs and you can't say that about the district that Cleveland plays in.

Lawrence Co. has only made the playoffs twice in their history and they think they are world beaters. Get over yourself your program goes right back where you belong after this run of players. THE BOTTOM!

Lawrence Co. has only made the playoffs twice in their history and they think they are world beaters. Get over yourself your program goes right back where you belong after this run of players. THE BOTTOM!

Lawrence County has only made the playoffs twice and I have not heard anyone say they are world beaters. They have had some good players come through their system in previous years but never enough to put together a playoff team. They have always been on the borderline of the 2A/3A classification before the new Z plan and even with the new system they are still borderline. With these numbers it is sometimes hard to compete with some larger schools. Cleveland however has been blessed with good numbers and has gotten to play in a lower classification for a number of years. Yes, When you say Cleveland, lots of people remember the long winning streak of 50+ games but what has the program done lately? In 06 they made the playoffs with a 8-2 record, in 07 they made the playoffs with a 7-4 record, in 08 they made the playoffs with a 7-4 record, in 09 they made the playoffs with a 3-8 record and now in 2010 they have made the playoffs with a 6-4 record. Making the playoffs has been something Cleveland should be very proud of! The one thing that is not so good is that each year they have been eliminated after one game. Does this mean the district is weak? Maybe its just bad luck? Not sure but until something changes and they actually win a playoff game then I am not sure even Cleveland can call themselves a state POWERHOUSE in football anymore. Stop saying Lawrence County is claiming to be a powerhouse. That has not been said on here by anyone except Cleveland fans. Lawrence County does not teach hitting late, pulling, poking, or piling on! They play good hard nosed football and I for one am proud they are part of District 8AAA!

Edited by District8AAA

From seeing the film #40, #33, #6, #9, #24. These guys Late hit more than any players we have seen all year. Do they teach that or is it the only way you guys can win.

LC #44 knocked T-Towns #13 into next week after the whistle had blown. However, a flag was thrown, penalty was assessed, and LC's coaches took him out of the game. Case closed. The only problem is #13 is already at the White Co. game waiting on us to get there. Hope the coaches didn't get mad at the missed practices. LOL. :lol:

From seeing the film #40, #33, #6, #9, #24. These guys Late hit more than any players we have seen all year. Do they teach that or is it the only way you guys can win.

#40 is a venzuelan foreign exchange student kicker that hasnt touched the field. haha looks like yall need to watch film a little more and get your stuff straight. and its funny because im almost positive none of these players have been penalized for late hits

Nice non conference schedule. Ha! Ha! Giles co. and Loretto? Why don't we just give you 2 wins and save the earth from the bus fumes. And by the way nice loss to the last place team in your district. Your scheduling works well with this playoff format WEAK!

giles co won a state championship last year. and lawrence co has been playing loretto for probably longer than cleavland has been in existence its a huge rilvary here

Giles county needs a couple of games next year,IF you are really from Cleveland why don't you call the Bobcats and"get you some?"