Cleveland vs Lawrence county

blueraiders22

From what we heard you only cheap shot people after the whistle and spear people on the ground. I am sure people would be sore with hits like that.

I will have to say that this statement is not exactly true. Now if you had posted this last year then you may have had a good point. Last Friday night there were some pretty questionable wistles for personal fouls. One call was borderline but the other two were completely wrong! The personal foul blocks were just good clean blocking between the wistles and they flagged the kid. I can't stand late hits and crazy personal fouls but I would have to question the calls made during the Tullahoma game. LCHS has played with much more disciplne this year than they did last year! Cleveland needs to remember that every hard hit is not a late hit. If you can't take the hitting, stay off the field!!

I will have to say that this statement is not exactly true. Now if you had posted this last year then you may have had a good point. Last Friday night there were some pretty questionable wistles for personal fouls. One call was borderline but the other two were completely wrong! The personal foul blocks were just good clean blocking between the wistles and they flagged the kid. I can't stand late hits and crazy personal fouls but I would have to question the calls made during the Tullahoma game. LCHS has played with much more disciplne this year than they did last year! Cleveland needs to remember that every hard hit is not a late hit. If you can't take the hitting, stay off the field!!

You hit the nail on the head!! The Tullahoma game was not very well officiated to say the least. Very questionable calls. You are also correct about the team being more disciplined this year. You could just about bet on at least a couple late hits and usually from the same couple players. I guess all the running and actually growing up a bit has solved that problem. I don't see LCHS changing their play because of a couple close calls. They need to keep playing hard and hope for some good refs that understand football is a contact sport!!

You hit the nail on the head!! The Tullahoma game was not very well officiated to say the least. Very questionable calls. You are also correct about the team being more disciplined this year. You could just about bet on at least a couple late hits and usually from the same couple players. I guess all the running and actually growing up a bit has solved that problem. I don't see LCHS changing their play because of a couple close calls. They need to keep playing hard and hope for some good refs that understand football is a contact sport!!

I guess the refs are always good when you win. And always questionable when you don't win. So, last years team was cheap but this years just plays hard? The officials for this game will not be regular season officials. These officials will be assigned by the state. So boys when you go down get up quick so they can't punch,pinch or pull on you under the pile.

I couldn't agree more! LC's 2009 team was much more disciplined than 2008. This 2010 team is easily the most disciplined hard hitting team I've seen. Last weeks game was riddled with questionable calls. But that's besides the point...LCHS invented something known as KABO last year...the defense lives by it. So Cleveland will surely be hurting after the game, but it's up to the LC offense to make sure they aren't only hurting, but losing. This game will be highly defensive for LC, and has the potential to win the game for the wildcats. However, I don't see a team with a great defense and an OK offense going any further than the second round. Same happened last years playoffs. Craigmont was a test of the LC defense, Mitchell was almost completely the offense's game for both teams and the best offensive team won, Mitchell.

I couldn't agree more! LC's 2009 team was much more disciplined than 2008. This 2010 team is easily the most disciplined hard hitting team I've seen. Last weeks game was riddled with questionable calls. But that's besides the point...LCHS invented something known as KABO last year...the defense lives by it. So Cleveland will surely be hurting after the game, but it's up to the LC offense to make sure they aren't only hurting, but losing. This game will be highly defensive for LC, and has the potential to win the game for the wildcats. However, I don't see a team with a great defense and an OK offense going any further than the second round. Same happened last years playoffs. Craigmont was a test of the LC defense, Mitchell was almost completely the offense's game for both teams and the best offensive team won, Mitchell.

It is amazing how a school (lchs) that has only had 2 or 3 winning seasons in their history are now a state power.

I guess the refs are always good when you win. And always questionable when you don't win. So, last years team was cheap but this years just plays hard? The officials for this game will not be regular season officials. These officials will be assigned by the state. So boys when you go down get up quick so they can't punch,pinch or pull on you under the pile.

Not cheap.......undisciplined. It wasn't the team but more like a couple players that just didn't have enough discipline to pull up as the whistle was blowing. The difference is the players are now older and more disciplined to know that the team doesn't need a penalty. I would have to say if there is any pinching and poking I would hope the LCHS boys are smart enough to go after Voytik's index finger!! :roflol:

Edited by fballfan101

Not cheap.......undisciplined. It wasn't the team but more like a couple players that just didn't have enough discipline to pull up as the whistle was blowing. The difference is the players are now older and more disciplined to know that the team doesn't need a penalty. I would have to say if there is any pinching and poking I would hope the LCHS boys are smart enough to go after Voytik's index finger!! :roflol:

Wow, You hope your boys go after an already injured kid. That could be something that could end his career. Now I know why you people are being called cheap and classless!

Wow, You hope your boys go after an already injured kid. That could be something that could end his career. Now I know why you people are being called cheap and classless!

Cheap and Classless?? You Cleveland fans really know how to hurt peoples feelings!! I would have to say in football every play could end ones career. I wasn't the one that started slinging mud, it was one of your buddies! If yall are going to label us as cheap before you even play us then pulling a finger or two would be much better than being speared or hit late. There is a big difference between playing hard and being cheap and classless. I hope LCHS lays the wood to your boys friday night and shows you what the difference is between 5AAA and 8AAA!! I shouldn't have said that about 5AAA because I have respect for Bradley Central, Soddy Daisy and the other teams in that district! You call us classless and it is your team that didn't have a single player receive and honor in District 5AAA. What a slap in the face!! The other coaches don't even like your team!!

Edited by fballfan101

Cheap and Classless?? You Cleveland fans really know how to hurt peoples feelings!! I would have to say in football every play could end ones career. I wasn't the one that started slinging mud, it was one of your buddies! If yall are going to label us as cheap before you even play us then pulling a finger or two would be much better than being speared or hit late. There is a big difference between playing hard and being cheap and classless. I hope LCHS lays the wood to your boys friday night and shows you what the difference is between 5AAA and 8AAA!! I shouldn't have said that about 5AAA because I have respect for Bradley Central, Soddy Daisy and the other teams in that district! You call us classless and it is your team that didn't have a single player receive and honor in District 5AAA. What a slap in the face!! The other coaches don't even like your team!!

To me thats shows how well rounded the district is, that a team can win the district and not have a all-district player on the team. It could show that when cleveland plays as a team they are better then anyone.

I would have to say if there is any pinching and poking I would hope the LCHS boys are smart enough to go after Voytik's index finger!!

Your above statement is the reason I called you cheap and classless. I am sure it was one of my buddies that started the mud slinging but I assure you it was not Voytik. You know, our QB, the one you want you LCHS boys to go after. It would be a little different if he was on here calling you cheap but he isn't.

And yeah we didn't win an individual award because we are a good team as a whole. We don't need individual awards when we take the big trophy. Its hard for others to like us when we are number one.

I would have to say if there is any pinching and poking I would hope the LCHS boys are smart enough to go after Voytik's index finger!!

Your above statement is the reason I called you cheap and classless. I am sure it was one of my buddies that started the mud slinging but I assure you it was not Voytik. You know, our QB, the one you want you LCHS boys to go after. It would be a little different if he was on here calling you cheap but he isn't.

And yeah we didn't win an individual award because we are a good team as a whole. We don't need individual awards when we take the big trophy. Its hard for others to like us when we are number one.

[/quo

cleveland is 6-4 and has yet to win a playoff game this year just like any other team so what exactly makes you think that yall are number 1 and going to take home the big trophy?? the only thing that your gonna be taking home is that big head of yours on that long ride back to cleveland friday night after them cheap and classless LCHS boys show your raiders what football is all about!!