Mt Pleasant vs. White House Heritage

wholder

Who Will Win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Moves To Round Two

• Tigers
    • Patriots

If I'z a bettin' Troll, I'd have to put my money on MTP. But I ain't...so the Troll will be pullin' for them Patriots, since NeWbLuE was cheerin' for my Lady Eagles in Murfreesboro.:thumb:

whheritagetnlogo.gif

THANKS !

Well I was cheering for em ONLY after they were on their way past the first round with their win OVER my White House Heritage Girls <_< (their first trip to the State ) But yes Congrats on the Gold.

And MTP will be looking to knock us off after our win over em last yr in the first round. Should be a good one.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been looking at some of the scores from earlier games this season just trying to get a gague on how these two teams matchup and have found something interesting. Looking for common teams played,none, so the next best thing teams played that you have played. ok follow this

Mt Pleasant played Cascade-lost 16-17, Cascade played Forrest and lost 45-21, White House Heritage played Forrest Won 28-21. Just a little something to think about.

I am sure that each team does certain things well. Each team has finished up the season with winning ways, WHHeritage winning 5 out of the last 6, Mt.Pleasant 4 out of the last 6. I keep hearing about the quaterback Harlan, I do remember him from last yr, quick and athletic.

I found a quote in the Colmbia Hearald it says "Mt. Pleasant quarterback Princeton Harlan is the catalyst for the Tigers. Harlan has completed 80 of 162 passes for 1,185 yards with nine touchdowns and two interceptions. He has also rushed for 644 yards and 13 touchdowns." Sounds like a player. Who else do you have? Here are two players from Heritage that you might hear about(if you havent already), Joseph Walker, Kent Hand. Probably two of the fastest Rbs in 2A. Walker broke the single season rushing record during the McEwen game Friday night, both combine for over 2000 yrds this season. Looking forward to the game.

GO PATRIOTS !!

Cascade game doesnt mean much b/c Harlan wasnt playing. #11 Vandygriff played qb and was sick.

Let me ask you WHH and MTP folks a question, could we get a section at the stadium saved for the Rebels that are coming to this one. We need good ones so we can get a gameplan started on the way home, I'm joking ..... Looking forward to watching this one. It's good to see different teams play and at different locations besides the West. Gets kind of boring around here watching the same teams. Which one of you is going to put on the best show? We'll see ya Friday.

Edited by McKRebelDad