Chester County @ Greenbrier

ogor

Bobcats have dropped three in a row, including a senior night overtime loss at home, but they have an opportunity to break the losing streak and play at Bobcat Stadium one more time. Good luck to the Bobcats! I know very little about our opponent Chester County - any info?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobcats have dropped three in a row, including a senior night overtime loss at home, but they have an opportunity to break the losing streak and play at Bobcat Stadium one more time. Good luck to the Bobcats! I know very little about our opponent Chester County - any info?

Ogor, found this on Youtube. Also one there CC vs Wayne County. Check them out.

Chester County

Another one

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Ogor, found this on Youtube. Also one there CC vs Wayne County. Check them out. Chester County

Thanks Cat. I have been doin some internet surfin.

That highlight video is a combination of several different seasons for them. I believe the Wayne county video was from 2009. Their big play tailback was injured early this season with a broken leg. He had around 1200 yards rushing last season, but went down in the third game of this year. He was supposedly getting looks from MTSU. Their leading rusher is their QB with 500 yards rushing and 500 yards passing.

Our 1000 yard rusher from last year has also been down most of the season (mostly on offense). I am not sure Burton's status at Chester, but Thaxton is chomping at the bit to get back on the field after suffering the broken hand two weeks ago.

From what I have seen, we should match up very well against this team. Injuries seem to be our biggest enemy at this point in the season. Looking forward to this game.

Ogor, found this on Youtube. Also one there CC vs Wayne County. Check them out.

Chester County

Another one

Looks like they lost another big rushing producer a few weeks ago with a broken arm. #23 and #24 are supposedly out for the season. Hate to hear that about anyone, especially those senior injuries. GEEZ -I thought our injuries were bad.

Here is to an injury free game this Friday at Bobcat Stadium. Sure hope the 12th Man decides to show up for the Bobcats!!

It's the playoffs baby!

Appears nobody from CC talks on CoachT. :justwrestle:

Read a few past articles on their site. Sounds like they are hoping Burton will be back for playoffs. Is there any chance Treavor will be back? We need everybody healthy and a night that people are not to cold to get into the game.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Appears nobody from CC talks on CoachT. :justwrestle:

Read a few past articles on their site. Sounds like they are hoping Burton will be back from playoffs. Is there any chance Treavor will be back? We need everybody healthy and a night that people are not to cold to get into the game.

The 1st article made it sound like he would be back, but the October 7th article made it sound like they both were out for the season.

Treav told me Friday he was going to play.

i could not find much at all on the Jackson area teams other than what I put on the website. Chk this video out of our 1 and 2 seeds.

The 1st article made it sound like he would be back, but the October 7th article made it sound like they both were out for the season.

Treav told me Friday he was going to play.

i could not find much at all on the Jackson area teams other than what I put on the website. Chk this video out of our 1 and 2 seeds.

IF we get there looks like we could hang with them. I've been to a Greenbrier game against Lexington so we're familiar. I don't ever recall a Liberty Magnet game.....but first things first. Gotta get past a new foe first in Chester County. This will be a long next three days...

Got a 2010 Playoff highlight yet? While we wait I'll look forward to one. :hungry:

Great news about #4...he will make a difference. :thumb:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I know absolutely nothing about Chester County, so I won't be making a prediction.

For the sake of district 9, however, I hope Greenbrier will snap out of the funk they have been in lately. If Greenbrier can turn it around in this game and win big, maybe they could conduct a cinderella run to the quarters or even the semis...

Edited by MiddTennSports