• Jackson County
    • Marion County
    • Signal Mountain
    • Trousdale County

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey don't u date forget bout the creekbank maybe u should come and look in our trophy case. I give you a hint it look like we struck gold a few times if u know what i mean.

If Signal beats Friendship, They will win the state.Im not saing Friendship is the best team.But they are a good well coach team.If signal gets this first big playoff win,Isee them going all the way.I think they beat FC by two TDS.

If Signal beats Friendship, They will win the state.Im not saing Friendship is the best team.But they are a good well coach team.If signal gets this first big playoff win,Isee them going all the way.I think they beat FC by two TDS.

okay.. am i reading this right.. :roflol:"IF" Signal beats FC (by 14 points) They will win state.. what if they only win by (SEVEN:rolleyes: )...i like your thinking :mrgreen: don't take this region to light (FC just migh be a wake-up call)

hmm anyone got the Odds on a Gray Eagles vs TC Yellowjacket matchup? Something tells me them Eagles will win this quad... and MAYBE the state, i agree with everyone else though THE Champ will come out of this quad, really wish it could come down to TC vs SM in the ACTUAL state finals, but thank you TSSAA for screwing that up...

N.J.

hmm anyone got the Odds on a Gray Eagles vs TC Yellowjacket matchup? Something tells me them Eagles will win this quad... and MAYBE the state, i agree with everyone else though THE Champ will come out of this quad, really wish it could come down to TC vs SM in the ACTUAL state finals, but thank you TSSAA for screwing that up...

N.J.

:thumb:

Odds are it's gonna happen and we're gonna be favored by 14. :roflolk: It will be at the creekbank. :twisted: