54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins quad 2?

• Cascade
    • Friendship Christian
    • Jackson County
    • Marion County
    • Signal Mountain
    • Trousdale County

okay.. am i reading this right.. :roflol:"IF" Signal beats FC (by 14 points) They will win state.. what if they only win by (SEVEN:rolleyes: )...i like your thinking :mrgreen: don't take this region to light (FC just migh be a wake-up call)

DIDNT said if they beat FC by 14 they win state.I said I think they win by 14. Could be only by 1 point.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I was tring to said,so the slow people on here can understand.If SM can get their first big playoff win over FC.I think they will win it all. Im not from SM or a fan of SM. I do get to see alot of football games. I have seen TC and FC play since 05 so,I know what they can do. Im not saing that SM will run all over FC and TC.But they will beat them.

DIDNT said if they beat FC by 14 they win state.I said I think they win by 14. Could be only by 1 point.

"so the slow people on here can understand..." :mellow:

i need a slow person to translate for me. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

Now hold on fellers. This ain't fair, yall gangbangin' ole Lancer 10 when he ain't even got any Mountain Folk watchin' his back. Troll's been workin', or I'd be here to help him out. Guess you fellers don't have jobs, huh?:roflolk:

Lancer ain't from the Mountain, but sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders. Them SweaterVests has got a darned good team this year, the YellerJacks know it. That will be the first common foe 'tween SM and TC. IF SM beats 'em, and I believe we will beat them soundly, then SM probly will beat TC and go on to the Gold Ball!:thumb:

There, I said it, now come pick on somebody yer own size. :twisted: Afore I run away.:roflol:

Thanks Lancer!!!

Now hold on fellers. This ain't fair, yall gangbangin' ole Lancer 10 when he ain't even got any Mountain Folk watchin' his back. Troll's been workin', or I'd be here to help him out. Guess you fellers don't have jobs, huh?

Lancer ain't from the Mountain, but sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders. Them SweaterVests has got a darned good team this year, the YellerJacks know it. That will be the first common foe 'tween SM and TC. IF SM beats 'em, and I believe we will beat them soundly, then SM probly will beat TC and go on to the Gold Ball!

There, I said it, now come pick on somebody yer own size. Afore I run away.

Thanks Lancer!!!

troll you aint got no internet up there with your still? :roflol:

don't invest too much lead based on the outcome of your game with fcs. gville beat'em pretty soundly and we still beat g-ville. fcs has a quality program, but they tend to play their best for the jackets. and the game we had against them was the worst i'd seen us play this year. all that said, signal and trousdale both have plenty of work to do before we can really start slinging mud at each other. :twisted:

tell lancer to make sure to put on his chain maille if he's gonna jump in the water with sharks. :hungry::roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278