Franklin County at Riverdale

TDCman

Last time I checked, Ive never seen a bracket or a lucky draw take the field and win or lose a game. So, I guess win you lose your opponet will have been THE BIG TOUGH DRAW!!!

SOFT Bracket, LUCKY Draw! Go Here see this. Maybe that will help!

http://tssaa.org/2010Champions/StateFootball/6ABracket.htm

Good luck against Muddy Flower! At least they have a winning record. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the newbs on this board huh guys?

What about that 35-14 loss to smyrna? And Blackman is in our quad so you guys wont see them (sorry Mykidsdad but not getting by smyrna) and learn some grammer man..you lost to Oakland not Two Oakland

[/quo

Fix your errors it was 35-21 and like dude said it was 21 up with 4 minutes to go. We fumbled in their red zone they capitalized and it was history. Not to make excuses but we fumbled on our next drive and of coarse what every district rivalry will do is run up the score the game was closer than the scoreboard showed. But tip our hats to the bull dogs on a good game congratulations.

Fix your errors it was 35-21 and like dude said it was 21 up with 4 minutes to go. We fumbled in their red zone they capitalized and it was history. Not to make excuses but we fumbled on our next drive and of coarse what every district rivalry will do is run up the score the game was closer than the scoreboard showed. But tip our hats to the bull dogs on a good game congratulations.

run up the score?...what i remember they handed the ball off up the middle and their guy ran over our guy for about 15 yards...and to be honset we were lucky to even be in the game but it is over and lets hope we play them again in the playoffs

kinda what oakland thought right?...you start showing up to games and not respecting your opponent you will get beat...I am not trying to say that it was a tough game but we did what we had to do ...we executed our plays we protected the ball we was only up 21-0 at half so you never know what can happen

don't compare oak. vs fanklin w/ riverdale vs franklin CO...

there is a huge difference and that is OAKLAND HAD AN OPPONENT...riverdale did not!

at aleast we agree it was not a tough game....and that's okay...it is what it is at this point...! :flower:

there is a huge difference and that is OAKLAND HAD AN OPPONENT...riverdale did not!

at aleast we agree it was not a tough game....and that's okay...it is what it is at this point...! :flower:

dude Franklin wasn't didn't played nobody all year they didn't beat a team with a winning record!!! They beat jokeland so what they even said they game simply wasn't right without t mayberry, and their throwing game just didn't convert

I was comparing the fact oakland thought they was gonna win and play blackman and the franklin game was a gimme...we did have an opponenet and they was called Franklin County...should we have beaten them YES should we have beaten them the way we did YES COULD FC have beaten us? not last night but on any given night they could if we dont do what we are suppose to do

I was comparing the fact oakland thought they was gonna win and play blackman and the franklin game was a gimme...we did have an opponenet and they was called Franklin County...should we have beaten them YES should we have beaten them the way we did YES COULD FC have beaten us? not last night but on any given night they could if we dont do what we are suppose to do

Many things contributed to a loss for Oakland last night, but taking this game for granted was not one of them. You ask any Oakland player,fan, coach and they will say while they liked Oakland's chances, it was far from a guaranteed win. Enjoy the gimme to the semifinals.............

And dont play this any given night dance with Franklin County. Riverdale could have thrown their jv out there and won last night............

Edited by OaklandPatriots

Congrats to Riverdale. Gain confidence with every win and march on to the state championship game. Don't forget that Riverdale didn't send themselves west....the TSSAA did. Get off their back and support them. They are from our district and let's prove to everyone that we ARE the best and toughest in the state. I am hoping for a Rutherford county Championship game. You other schools think the warriors don't deserve to be there, win the rest of your games and PROVE it. Go Warriors!

Congrats to Riverdale. Gain confidence with every win and march on to the state championship game. Don't forget that Riverdale didn't send themselves west....the TSSAA did. Get off their back and support them. They are from our district and let's prove to everyone that we ARE the best and toughest in the state. I am hoping for a Rutherford county Championship game. You other schools think the warriors don't deserve to be there, win the rest of your games and PROVE it. Go Warriors!

Thank you.