Predictions in the DOD 2011

lockdown11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

indy at 2nd is a little high with out dykes there who can replace him? i know the other CB harter is a solid player but still a hole in the back.

ravenwood might have the best midfield in state with Mason and linder and brentwood is always going to be at the top they seem to always get out of this district.

1. ravenwood

2. brentwood

3. franklin

4. indy

5. centennienal

6. hillsboro

indy at 2nd is a little high with out dykes there who can replace him? i know the other CB harter is a solid player but still a hole in the back.

ravenwood might have the best midfield in state with Mason and linder and brentwood is always going to be at the top they seem to always get out of this district.

1. ravenwood

2. brentwood

3. franklin

4. indy

5. centennienal

6. hillsboro

Ravenwood might be the best of this district, but didnt they lose their main playmaker in the middle? Big tall guy who won everything in the air. ravenwood has Mason and Linder still tho. who are brentwoods playermakers this year?

With all due respect to Knoxville and Brentwood, the real District of Death was and still is District 9. Top to bottom no one is close, partly because District 9 is eight teams deep. Last season the #8 seed, Lebanon beat a state qualifer late in the season from Murfreesboro. The #7 seed, Beech, beat DII state qualifer and AAA section finalist, and tied district champ Station Camp, and the #6 seed, Portland beat the state champs. And that's the bottom. Most of this district will be better than last year.

both brentwood and knowxville have the best district and hendersonville is always up there at the end of the season so you cant pick 1 out of the 3 there all dod's the teams out of them have gone to state many times over the past seasons.

and overton hillwood district is not a dod in any way. overtone was in the indy reavenwood wood district and didn't do so hot

i don't know about a tall kid in the middle for ravenwood but still very good team just no gk that i know of

brentwood has the best gk in state with alex and kenny all off the brentwood premier team and they have a good softmore that won all district last year as a freshmen and you never know who will come out a play good for them just like that freshmen last year they all ways have players pop out on us

both brentwood and knowxville have the best district and hendersonville is always up there at the end of the season so you cant pick 1 out of the 3 there all dod's the teams out of them have gone to state many times over the past seasons.

and overton hillwood district is not a dod in any way. overtone was in the indy reavenwood wood district and didn't do so hot

i don't know about a tall kid in the middle for ravenwood but still very good team just no gk that i know of

brentwood has the best gk in state with alex and kenny all off the brentwood premier team and they have a good softmore that won all district last year as a freshmen and you never know who will come out a play good for them just like that freshmen last year they all ways have players pop out on us

The midfielder Ravenwood lost is Brandon Saunders....playing D1 at St Marys now. Agree a big loss but Linder and Mason will be strong.

1. ravenwood

2. brentwood

3. franklin

4. indy

5. centennienal

6. hillsboro

I guess that I was unclear but I was simply listing the dod teams however shane powell could step in for nick dykes