Oliver Springs @ Rockwood

WaggleRT

Are boys fought hard, but thats another thing ! Rockwood has talent both ways Offense and Defense. Oilver Springs doesn't have much of a Defense. But i might not no much since I'm from south the river ?

Ya last team that oz played threw for 300+ yards on them. Were is the game at if its a oz them boys from rockwood is gona have it rough from oz fans!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't happen Newguy, just because they killed you guys last season don't mean anything, They graduated alot of kids and they are not as strong as they were. Not saying they can't win,but if they even get there ,it'll be a ballgame. Unaka has its strengths. They could hang pretty tough if they bring their A game. Might just shock some folks.

Oh, it will happen. I realize BB may have lost some kids, but they are still way more athletic than anybody up there in that District. Don't be fooled by that 6-4 record Pujjie, they don't play that NET cupcake schedule.

Oh, it will happen. I realize BB may have lost some kids, but they are still way more athletic than anybody up there in that District. Don't be fooled by that 6-4 record Pujjie, they don't play that NET cupcake schedule.

I'm not fooled by anything, I know who Boyd has lost to and I know they will be a tough opponent for any team in this quad. You are the one that don't understand, Hampton's schedule was weak for the most part, but they played 3 pretty tough opponents,Johnson Co is probably the best 2 and 8 team in the state, if the ball had bounced a little differently ,they could have been 7 and 3. You can say what you want,but you know absolutely nothing about Hampton. I'll give all these teams respect,but I don't see anyone in this quad head and shoulders above the rest. The one thing Ido know about Boyd is they have 3 huge lineman, Happy Valley is probasbly bigger and Hampton played them toe to toe.

Newbie, which teams from this area have you seen play? We have no problem with one being supportive of their school/ area but your comments are supported by nothing... alot of crow eating if Unaka takes down BB! I hope BB wins 1st round, for the opportunity AGAIN to host a west team before advancing to round 3...You're not kin to "OldTiger" are ya! :)

Newbie, which teams from this area have you seen play? We have no problem with one being supportive of their school/ area but your comments are supported by nothing... alot of crow eating if Unaka takes down BB! I hope BB wins 1st round, for the opportunity AGAIN to host a west team before advancing to round 3...You're not kin to "OldTiger" are ya! :)

What area would you be talking about NET??? Or just East TN in general???

My comments are supported by 2 simple facts.

1--Unaka has got a GINORMOUS ride ahead of them on Friday.

2--BB is more athletic than them at probably 21 of the 22 spots on the field.

The first one, you can't debate.......the second one you will probably find more people to agree than disagree on this board.

Related to OleTiger I AM NOT!!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You can take that somewhere else, nobody's buying!!

2-8 team!!!

C'mon!! REALLY??? REALLY???

:roflol:

Had 6 turnovers against Grace and still hung in there pretty good. How do you think any of the teams in this quad would have done with 6 turnovers. There you go again ,you say things you know absolutely nothing about. Let me put it to you pretty straight Newby, Any team that come out of this quad had better be 14 points better than the rest,if not,there's a beating coming in the 4th round. The good thing for us is ,we'll get to find out at home.

It seems to me that no one is giving oz a chance in this just like no one gave them a chance in the wartburg game and we know how that one came out. I really hope that the people from rockwood and wartburg and even Hampton keep talking about playing each other all the while hopefully oz can go about the business of slippin through the cracks and advancing oz has a good team this year , had some mental break downs along the way but I think all that's behind them seem to be playing as a team and coming together as for the reg season oz offered to play rockwood in week 3-4 last year and rockwood said week 0 or nothing .

Let's get the record straight! No one in Rockwood is overlooking Oliver Springs, but We are definitely chomping at the bit to play this bunch. They are a quality team and deserve to be in the playoffs. They have put up a bunch of points over the last few weeks. We are only focussed on this week. It is a home game and we are looking forward to a great crowd. As for the last comment, Oz was offered to play Rockwood 3 years ago, and didn't because they were going to be in the playoffs, and didn't want to play Rockwood twice. Rockwood already had commitments to other teams this year that weren't afraid to play us three years ago. Anyway...it doesn't matter who "dodged" who! We are playing this week!

The first one, you can't debate.......the second one you will probably find more people to agree than disagree on this board.

NET teams...I mean, you speak about our soft schedule as if you've seen many from this area play...Not so concerned about Unaka comments as those pertaining to Hampton....which, in years past, has done pretty well considering our powder puff schedule!

LOL....the OldTiger comment was i fun...but you two sure type much of the same bull!

People on this board couldn't tell you who has the better atheletes, I doubt anyone on here has seen both Unaka and Boyd this season.They might agree with you ,but it would only ba an opinion. The biggest thing to me is,Unaka might go in intimadated and not give themselves a chance. The other thing is ,they will have to be better on defence than what I've seen from them. No doubt in my mind ,they are underdogs,but if they can play to their potential,it could be a great game.

There are 2 concrete facts that no one can dispute:

1. WaggleRT is the finest cheer leading instructor to ever roam the bleachers at "The Jungle". Glad to have you back gal, keep kicking for the stars!!!

2. OS would rather travel to the end of the Earth to play lesser competition than to play county teams in their own back yard

WaggleRT is more than a screen name, it is an ATTITUDE