Oliver Springs @ Rockwood

WaggleRT

There are 2 concrete facts that no one can dispute:

1. WaggleRT is the finest cheer leading instructor to ever roam the bleachers at "The Jungle". Glad to have you back gal, keep kicking for the stars!!!

2. OS would rather travel to the end of the Earth to play lesser competition than to play county teams in their own back yard

WaggleRT is more than a screen name, it is an ATTITUDE

:roflol: They didint Travel because they didnt want to get beat week 0, am i right ? Rockwood 42-0. I've seen both teams play !!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 2 concrete facts that no one can dispute:

1. WaggleRT is the finest cheer leading instructor to ever roam the bleachers at "The Jungle". Glad to have you back gal, keep kicking for the stars!!!

2. OS would rather travel to the end of the Earth to play lesser competition than to play county teams in their own back yard

WaggleRT is more than a screen name, it is an ATTITUDE

i think rocwood is going to come out and dominate this game. os has had a problem with keeping teams off the score board . if rockwood can shut down os on offense, rockwood is going take a walk in the park to the second round.

NET teams...I mean, you speak about our soft schedule as if you've seen many from this area play...Not so concerned about Unaka comments as those pertaining to Hampton....which, in years past, has done pretty well considering our powder puff schedule!

LOL....the OldTiger comment was i fun...but you two sure type much of the same bull!

Do I need to see a 2-8, 1-9, 0-10 team play to tell if they aren't very good???

Considering the following:

1. a 2-8 team twice

2. 3 other teams with a 2-8 record

3. a 1-9 team

4. an 0-10 team

You think I am way off base to say that your schedule is not very tough????

When 70% of the schedule is 2-8 or worse.

1. a 2-8 team twice

3. a 1-9 team

4. an 0-10 team

If you knew anything about the teams in this area, you would know more about Johnson Co, look at their schedule and see the scores they've been beat by. Could have won several games. I agree most of the schedule was weak ,but it don't matter how weak the teams you play are,what matters is what kind of team you have. We'll be fine.

1. a 2-8 team twice

3. a 1-9 team

4. an 0-10 team

Newguy has finally mad a point !! Congratulations I never thought the day would come, it sure did surprise me. I'm giving him props, He kinda just told you to suck on it !! hankhill where have you been all this time is what I'm concerned about ? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: Are you just a troll

If you knew anything about the teams in this area, you would know more about Johnson Co, look at their schedule and see the scores they've been beat by. Could have won several games. I agree most of the schedule was weak ,but it don't matter how weak the teams you play are,what matters is what kind of team you have. We'll be fine.

It's ok Pujo ! newguy and his big buddy bigman are nothing but a pair of MORONS !! Since newguy is always for Rockwood, let me tell you something they got lucky that are SoR boys didnt unload on them !!

1. a 2-8 team twice

3. a 1-9 team

4. an 0-10 team

Hampton plays the teams in it's conference... but also plays up against teams that, this year, has a poor record because of strength of other 3A, 4A schools they played!

Look up some of the losses by these "weak" teams and notice the strength of the winning team....

Our conference included some weak opponents...that's why we play up those 3-4 games a year!

By the way, didn't know the teams in your conference were all holding 6-4, 7-3 records!!!

It's ok Pujo ! newguy and his big buddy bigman are nothing but a pair of MORONS !! Since newguy is always for Rockwood, let me tell you something they got lucky that are SoR boys didnt unload on them !!

i think your nothing but the Moron seeing how you are from south the river buddy !!!! :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Newguy has finally mad a point !! Congratulations I never thought the day would come, it sure did surprise me. I'm giving him props, He kinda just told you to suck on it !! hankhill where have you been all this time is what I'm concerned about ? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: Are you just a troll

Come with him to NE Tenn, you can both tell me to suck on it BIGMAN! :o

Ahhhh, heck....im not a pesky teenager anymore... forgive my last post! We shall see what BB and Rockwood both bring to NE Tenn this year......Dang, this thread is like playing cards with my sister's kids!

...nerve racking sons of b's.

uknoit2...you back that queen again, and I'll blow you straight up that wildcat's arse!

One of the best films of all time! :thumb:

Edited by SEVEN