Harriman vs Copper Basin

PUMMELKING

Great article. The success if not for more than a short time can do wonders for a small town. Especially in this day and time, not to mention they were blocked off from travel for several months when the rock slide closed 64. imagine if it had been during football season this year, wow the trouble to get there could have been devistating.

I garuntee you Copper people better be ready for Shaquille Love. He is on the front cover of my Murphy Fair book. If you make the front cover, that means you are really good. It will be really hard for Copper to knock a hole where this Love boy is. He is a 6'5 265lbs. This boy is real strong and is big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. He was a non-factor vs Rockwood last week.

He was a non-factor against Kingston also. He was suckin' wind (BAD) during the 2nd quarter.

A kid that size should be dominating Off lines in A-AA football.

If you didn't look at him in the huddle, you wouldn't have known he was there.

But then again, it seems that all the "better" players at Harriman seem to have the Randy Moss attitude(I play when I wanna play).

May not be nice, but the Hater calls it like he sees it.

He was a non-factor against Kingston also. He was suckin' wind (BAD) during the 2nd quarter.

A kid that size should be dominating Off lines in A-AA football.

If you didn't look at him in the huddle, you wouldn't have known he was there.

But then again, it seems that all the "better" players at Harriman seem to have the Randy Moss attitude(I play when I wanna play).

May not be nice, but the Hater calls it like he sees it. :twisted:

Who do think will win friday considering what you said Hater1. Basin runs a no huttle O sorta. Do you think this will hurt Harriman?

i think that it will tire harriman down. in the rockwood game last week i will give it to harriman that they where tooth and nail with rockwood till the second half they laid down. with copper basin running that no huddle it will tire harriman down fast

i think that it will tire harriman down. in the rockwood game last week i will give it to harriman that they where tooth and nail with rockwood till the second half they laid down. with copper basin running that no huddle it will tire harriman down fast

I agree. Basin is one of the best conditioned teams I have seen.