Region 4

randysavage

Just thought Id tell you, you tripped over yourself in a different topic thread. We all now know you have three profiles, nightime6, daytime6 and randysavage. I have already contacted Jim Thompson about this problem we all have here.

I don't exactly know what you are talking about but your post is kind of ridiculous. I don't see me as a problem but if you have problem with me i suggest you don't comment on my post. If you want me to stop voicing my opinion which is my right. I will stop if you think you have that much authority over everybody else and me. Just because somebody disagrees with you doesn't mean you should contact Jim. I like how you speak for everybody else.

Edited by daytime6

i must say the i do see why you all would think that daytime and randy are both my profiles as well but you are wrong i was the first on here and by far the best. i obviously have a fan or two seeing as how daytime and randy are following in my footsteps. They can try to post like me but i think their posts are not as high as quality as mine. Although it is flattering.

nt6 :ph34r:

i must say the i do see why you all would think that daytime and randy are both my profiles as well but you are wrong i was the first on here and by far the best. i obviously have a fan or two seeing as how daytime and randy are following in my footsteps. They can try to post like me but i think their posts are not as high as quality as mine. Although it is flattering.

nt6 :ph34r:

Funny because I see all your posts to be similar in nature and similarly written.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I went to pigeon forge high school but i guess we have some of the same principles as Soddy By God. As in we both have supreme wrestling skills.

Pigeon Forge Rules! End of Story

Hopefully your the gym teacher at Soddy and not the English teacher. But I guess you could teach Soddiese well.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I went to pigeon forge high school but i guess we have some of the same principles as Soddy By God. As in we both have supreme wrestling skills.

Pigeon Forge Rules! End of Story

Sorry Savage, you may have sealed your own coffin on this one, we were talking about soddy teaching...since it was nitetime that posted, you just affirmed that you were, at the very least, those two profiles