Brighton vs Germantown

footballhick2009

KWC - I have enjoyed many of your posts but you need to get over yourself on this subject. This is a message board. How is he taking it out on Brighton? He merely hopes Brighton gets beat. And I agree with you that his real beef should be with TSSAA. But are the kids at Brighton reading this and feeling some physical or mental beatdown at the hands of coachfoozeball? Lighten up. :flower:

Germantown...Coaching makes all the difference in this one!!!

KWC - I have enjoyed many of your posts but you need to get over yourself on this subject. This is a message board. How is he taking it out on Brighton? He merely hopes Brighton gets beat. And I agree with you that his real beef should be with TSSAA. But are the kids at Brighton reading this and feeling some physical or mental beatdown at the hands of coachfoozeball? Lighten up. :flower:

Ok TheDeCleater ... I'll get over myself.

I've seen Brighton 3 times and have not seen Germantown. Brighton has talent, an overrated QB and an underrated running back. Brighton has the poorest coaching I have seen, and defense seems to be in short supply. I can't see how they can advance far. If Germantown can practice ball control and avoid turnovers, they should win.

I don't know what # 3 games that U have been 2, but U made several comments about Brighton that I will defend. 1st, as far as their overated QB... he was a pre-season ALL - STATE selection and after week 10... he has thrown more TD's #31 than anyone in the state and was 2nd in total yards over 2600... that is not overated.. Brighton's defense is 2nd only 2 Whitehaven. AP has Brighton # 7 in the State. Brighton has visited G-Town the last two years during their prespective spring games and Brighton completely DOMINATED both of the scrimages... Brighton's coaches MUST b doing something right !!

coachfoozeball:

Really? Your are going to openly post on a high school athletic message board that you are rooting against a certain group of teenagers (Brighton) because the adults who designed the play off system (TSSAA) didn't exactly get it right with this particular version?

Again ... really?

Maybe U ought 2 ask Collierville why they backed out of their contract with Brighton two weeks b4 the season started. There was another 6a school in Memphis ( city school )that did the thing. Brighton had to scramble and pick up the two games that they did.... Let the boys play it out on the field, the BETTER team will win !!

Maybe U ought 2 ask Collierville why they backed out of their contract with Brighton two weeks b4 the season started. There was another 6a school in Memphis ( city school )that did the thing. Brighton had to scramble and pick up the two games that they did.... Let the boys play it out on the field, the BETTER team will win !!

Information you give is unknown elsewhere...Schedules here printed last spring had no brighton except in a scrimmage and we had too many....Contract not.... <_<

Information you give is unknown elsewhere...Schedules here printed last spring had no brighton except in a scrimmage and we had too many....Contract not.... <_<

Brighton and Collierville were under contract 2 play a home / home begining the 2009 season....they backed out which meant Brighton had 2 scramble and find a ( in ur words ) a weak opponent

the game will b played on the field this Friday...maybe U can show up

I don't know what # 3 games that U have been 2, but U made several comments about Brighton that I will defend. 1st, as far as their overated QB... he was a pre-season ALL - STATE selection and after week 10... he has thrown more TD's #31 than anyone in the state and was 2nd in total yards over 2600... that is not overated.. Brighton's defense is 2nd only 2 Whitehaven. AP has Brighton # 7 in the State. Brighton has visited G-Town the last two years during their prespective spring games and Brighton completely DOMINATED both of the scrimages... Brighton's coaches MUST b doing something right !!

Let's see if they do something right tomorrow night....Still think G'town!! (Coaching makes the difference!)

i have a friend that lives in west TN...he says they are both pretty bad!

I wouldn't call someone who has scored 450 pts in 10 games and only given up 130 Pts and averaging 400 plus yds a game on offense...bad, that seems pretty salty to me and the fact they finished 9-1...sounds like they pretty good to me...just saying.